Birthday presents for girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
What should I buy? Budget around S$100 or less. Hope to get something special...not too expensive...but meaningful.

Any suggestion? What do you usually buy for your wife/girlfriend?

Buy a good penknife, those used for cardboard will suffice.

Go to the place where you first dated your GF, find a good tree.
Look around you, if no one's noticing, carve your name and her name on it. Then the three deadly word "I Love U'.

On her b/day, bring her there and show her your masterpiece.

Economical and effective. ;)

Box of nice and fancy chocolates? :)

meningful- "lave is lak a box of chokoletes you neva kno what ur gonna git "

Frame up a nice pics with U Couples..

Then put in a nice gift box filled wif popurris... With nice scented smell...

Trust mi.. i do tt every yr to my female buddy..

Flowers.jpg
:thumbsup:

1. Treasure hunt. Maybe around an area, say city or school or neighbourhood. Put clues at certain places, she have to follow the clues to finally get the present. Present doesn't have to be very wow, just show that you put in effort to create the game.

2. (sibei xiong) - cross stitch. I finish mine almost 6 mths after her bday.

Cross stitch? Hee Hee... I did that when I was bo liao after my PSLE when I was 12......

Why not cook?!?!?!?! HAHAHa... I always do that when I ran out of gift ideas....

Originally posted by RuthBaby
Frame up a nice pics with U Couples..

Then put in a nice gift box filled wif popurris... With nice scented smell...

Trust mi.. i do tt every yr to my female buddy..

Flowers.jpg
:thumbsup:

Good stuff this, add a soft toy animal with the change and she'll be a happy gal.

I've got a better idea. Dress urself up as a naughty student and make her a strict teacher and spank ya a thousand times on da butt.

Good sex counts and it's FREE! :D

Flowers and a candle light dinner or something like that would be sweet. A little old fashion...but then...some gals like that. :) Depends on your gf too lah...if she like new stuff then you have to be more innovative lor.
For me...a diamond or so would do...hehe...anyway...I got a diamond ring from my bf last yr for my birthday liao...actually lah...I've love anything he got for me lah. Every year, my birthday present all is I chose myself...I really wish he'll think of something on his own lah...flowers or dinner I also happy...as long as it's a surprise and I got to be with him. :D

Heh heh... Looks like I can benefit from some of the ideas here when I have a GF next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.