Birthday Party photography - S$100/hr

sjianliang

Aug 16, 2012
Bukit Purmei
Hi all,

My name is Jian Liang. I had been doing photography as my hobby since my Poly days (2008) starting from film photography. I also had been helping my friends and relatives and my company in pre-wedding, actual day wedding, birthday, graduation and event photo shoot.

Creating memories and making people smile is one of my passion in photography. Now I will like to extend my service out to other people to snap and create more happy memories for their special event.

Birthday Party photography on weekend for S$100/hr

Don’t hesitate to contact me at
Email: sjliang.23@gmail.com
Phone: +65 91(0)7 5(9)0 4

For viewing of my portfolio, as my website is still under construction, please do inform me when we contact so that I send you my portfolio for viewing.

Thank you!

Hi all,

My name is Jian Liang. I had been doing photography as my hobby since my Poly days (2008) starting from film photography. I also had been helping my friends and relatives and my company in pre-wedding, actual day wedding, birthday, graduation and event photo shoot.

Creating memories and making people smile is one of my passion in photography. Now I will like to extend my service out to other people to snap and create more happy memories for their special event.

- Birthday Party photography on weekend for S$100/hr.
- All the photos will be send to you RAW after the party.
- I will choose some of the nice photos to edit and send to you in 1 weeks time.
- If you have any photos you want to edit, you can inform me through email, I will do the editing for you.

P.S - I will do all editing for free.

For viewing of my portfolio, as my website is still under construction, please do inform me when we contact so that I send you my portfolio for viewing.

Thank you!

Hi all,

- I will choose some of the nice photos to edit and send to you in 1 weeks time.
- If you have any photos you want to edit, you can inform me through email, I will do the editing for you.

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

For viewing of my portfolio, I had just created an instagram and will be posting more of my photos there. Please search @szethroughlens through the Instagram app or website.

Thank you!

Hi all,

Email: szethroughlens@gmail.com
Instagram: szethroughlens
Facebook: szethroughlens

Thank you!

Hi all,

Phone: +65 91(0)6 4(6) 07

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Quote Reply

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

Thank you!

Hi all,

- I also do Interior Photography on weekend for $100/hr

Thank you!