birthday meal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2008
Woodlands
www.photoblog.com
Hey all. Got any ideas on where to eat for a birthday meal? I'm kinda sick of Swensens and Breeks and Sakura. Got anymore Halal food outlets? Obviously I'm not planning on MacD's or KFC. Haha. Those type of Swensens kinda outlets la, with pasta and ice cream. Thanks all. ;)

Hey all. Got any ideas on where to eat for a birthday meal? I'm kinda sick of Swensens and Breeks and Sakura. Got anymore Halal food outlets? Obviously I'm not planning on MacD's or KFC. Haha. Those type of Swensens kinda outlets la, with pasta and ice cream. Thanks all. ;)

Ur budget?

ask your mum to cook a bowl of mee sua with one hard boiled egg for you, that's how we celebrate our birthday when we are kids.

The 3 chains you mentioned all offer shocking quality food for middle-range pricing. I swore never to step into Sakura and Swensens again.

Though I don't fancy Fish and Co, it's a pretty good and halal place as the staff will sing you a birthday song if you tell them to. The price is also about the same as the above 3, but the food is surely better. Try the Glass house HQ one at PS, they sometimes have a live band to sing you birthday songs.

ask your mum to cook a bowl of mee sua with one hard boiled egg for you, that's how we celebrate our birthday when we are kids.

wtf, are you like 60 or 70years old(ww2) ???? are you sure you were soooo poor when you were a kid? my mom told me during that day WW2, her family ate potatoe for every meal..

Last edited:
Can go to Fig & Olive at Vivo City.. only place i knw got that restaurant. Its halal or wanna go expensive can try halal buffet at Carousel@Royal Plaza on Scotts!
Very expensive though but very nice..

wtf, are you like 60 or 70 years old ???? are you sure you were soooo poor when you were a kid?

It's not poor or what. It's traditional and has the warmth and love in it. I was born in the 70s and had the good fortune of enjoying meesua and eggs. You know, until this date, I have only cut a birthday cake twice. I don't like cakes anyway, and my friends and colleagues all know that I don't celebrate birthday much. They just give me well wishes and treat me to a meal at Mac's and that's it. One of my manager wanted to treat me at Ding Tai Feng. I said no. If you insist, I am going to MIA later. If you are going to treat me, I just want my favorite food, which is burger and fries. You know I like those. That's it. Expensive meals mean nothing to me. To me a birthday is just any day on earth. You mean out of the 365 days, we can only eat a good meal and enjoy ourselves on that day? We should be happy everyday.

yah, like giving you a blanket party. or bring you to toilet and sabotage you.

Child Protection and Welfare Helpline: 1800-258 6378

Don't suffer in silence :sweat:

nice color... :cool:

school holidays again, mods transform to babysitter again...

Which reminds me to check out the other forums again... :sweat: (Mod work is tedious)

Status
Not open for further replies.