Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Hi,

Neckermann leather sandals had been around for some time already as I used to wear one many years back when Neckermann sandals was very popular.
Just came across Birkenstock sandals that is made in Germany and the cost is damn high around $100 plus a pair. In the end, I bought a Neckerman sandals that is 100% same design at only $30 plus.
Can anyone tell me whats the diff between these two brands? And who copy who???

Neckermann was the pioneer , the 1st to set foot in s'pore
where did u get your Neckermann?

I got mine from Peninsula Plaza. :)
Very comfortable and cheap!!! Haha...
which level?
think Birkenstock is overated, i will not pay so much for a pair of sandal :)

i remember Birkenstock to have been around for a long time at least 20years but never took off becoz of the price?

kj

Hi,

Neckermann leather sandals had been around for some time already as I used to wear one many years back when Neckermann sandals was very popular.
Just came across Birkenstock sandals that is made in Germany and the cost is damn high around $100 plus a pair. In the end, I bought a Neckerman sandals that is 100% same design at only $30 plus.
Can anyone tell me whats the diff between these two brands? And who copy who???

I don't get it.
Why are these sandals comfortable?
The base is leather so it stinks when you sweat, get stained with black prints of your toes after wearing awhile and the edge is so hard it hurts when you accidentally step on it.
I am going to spend $100, i rather get a Croc at half the price.

i remember Birkenstock to have been around for a long time at least 20years but never took off becoz of the price?

kj

I can't remember there is Birkenstock at that time! Think only Neckermann is very pop at that time. :sweat:

Birks sandals are value for money... and the weight is so so so much less than other similar ones in the market... ... tested n proven

I don't get it.
Why are these sandals comfortable?
The base is leather so it stinks when you sweat, get stained with black prints of your toes after wearing awhile and the edge is so hard it hurts when you accidentally step on it.
I am going to spend $100, i rather get a Croc at half the price.

Bro,
I like leather stuff. And once leather is seasoned, it is actually very comfortable. I been also using a pair of Redwings shoe and it is one of the most comfortable boots that I had even wear! :thumbsup:

Birks sandals are value for money... and the weight is so so so much less than other similar ones in the market... ... tested n proven

I had tried the weight of a Birks and Neckermann, don't feel any diff at all le! :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.