Birds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlin

Feb 17, 2006
birds.jpg

hey guys, ur comments wld be very much apreciated =)
Thanks!

urm can u guys view e image?

c&c welcome! Thanks alot...

background is good. i think the main subject here is the lamp post and the bird became a distraction instead of main subject

juz my noob cents

thnks 4 ur comments. but if there were no birds on the lamp post, it wld be boring n lifeless dun u think? I shld ve cropped it tighter i think...

i think the city skyline in the background is distracting, you might want to consider alternative positions the next time round :)

i like the birds, but would you think it would be better to have the lampost aligned slightly more to the right? and maybe a slightly tighter crop or closer view of the birds...just my thoughts :)

ya tats wad i tot so too.. i was afraid tt e bird wld fly off so had to take a quick shot.. Haha. thanks for ur suggestions!

try a rule of thirds crop.

its a shame the bird didnt jump off a little bit more =P

Birds2.jpg

Improved version.;)

Good effort! But u can play with the cropping.

hey, yeah, shld think of more ways to frame the image. Thnks alot!

I prefer the improved version.. The buildings were quite distracting in my opinion.. :)

The improved version looks better but my preference for the crop would be to have a little more headspace.

thanks..ya i tot sth was lacking in the improved version.. i'll go try out ur suggestion.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.