Birds Spotting.. Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchua

Nov 30, 2004
Tampines
Any good places for birds spotting like Kingfisher and some rare birds near East side?
If no, what are the location?
Any birds spotters can advise?
Thanks.

donchua said:
Any good places for birds spotting like Kingfisher and some rare birds near East side?
If no, what are the location?
Any birds spotters can advise?
Thanks.

Punggol coastlines lor, lots of birding opportunities, too bad was rainy and windy during the outing on Sunday that's why cannot see ... otherwise lower seletar reservoir is a good place as well

not sure about rare species, but there are quite a number of migratory birds this season. maybe sungei buloh will have more

eikin said:
Punggol coastlines lor, lots of birding opportunities, too bad was rainy and windy during the outing on Sunday that's why cannot see ... otherwise lower seletar reservoir is a good place as well

not sure about rare species, but there are quite a number of migratory birds this season. maybe sungei buloh will have more

Sungei Buloh will see on 26th Dec.
BTW, the Punggol coastlines is the place we went last Sunday?

No... it's actually near to the coffeeshop we ate at. At Sungei Serangoon... the river beside Lorong Halus.

Who's up for NLPC Outing 5? :bsmilie:

philliptan said:
No... it's actually near to the coffeeshop we ate at. At Sungei Serangoon... the river beside Lorong Halus.

Who's up for NLPC Outing 5? :bsmilie:

The coffeeshop at BLK 639?
Long walk to that river that can shoot sunrise?

ortega said:
lots of birds at punggol
bring your bigma

I brought it last Sun but no birds due to the weather.
So Punggol river & end side have?

Usually what time of the day the birds will be out to pose?

usually in the morning

check my "Birds of Punggol" series in the nature gallery for samples
also taken with a bigma

this also at punggol end

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Oh.. I see... if it is a wild one, dominator and me will camping there for the bird liao... ;p

Reno said:
Oh.. I see... if it is a wild one, dominator and me will camping there for the bird liao... ;p

:bsmilie:
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.