Birds against Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgaFlippinMan

Jun 20, 2004
experimenting for sorta an impressionistic look though i'm not sure whether the end result works. your thoughts?

DSC_9453a.jpg

benedium said:
Could they be bats?

no they are definitely birds (slow shutter), but admittedly they look more like milkboxes/wallets/washing machines with wings. :p

hmm...interesting. something different.

But..

Feel the noise is killing the impressionism and the birds cant really be seen clearly. Is the noise from ISO or photoshop filter? A motion blurred foto with color might make a stronger impressionist photo even tho it's more conventional...

rather unique and innovative, i think.

Rev said:
hmm...interesting. something different.

But..

Feel the noise is killing the impressionism and the birds cant really be seen clearly. Is the noise from ISO or photoshop filter? A motion blurred foto with color might make a stronger impressionist photo even tho it's more conventional...

Thks for the feedback. the noise is from ISO1600 pushed in PS and then brought out even more by running it through imagingfactory's B&W plugin at multigrade 5.0. imho it gives it a certain mood i kinda liked. :)

thks, and yea, thats the one thing everyone agrees about (about the birds not looking lyk birds). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.