Birding outings

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
I'm back here on CS after a long hiatus. Realised that the outings forum is like a ghost town now.

I've recently gotten decided to try out bird/wildlife photography in anticipation of a couple of related trips next year. Wanted to join a bird outing since I'm a newbie in this area, and get some guidance along the way.

Anyone knows where I can find such bird photography outings with the regular members? Not really interested in trips organized by NPSS for now as they seem to focus more on bird watching and other non birding related activities.

Thanks!

I'm back here on CS after a long hiatus. Realised that the outings forum is like a ghost town now.

I've recently gotten decided to try out bird/wildlife photography in anticipation of a couple of related trips next year. Wanted to join a bird outing since I'm a newbie in this area, and get some guidance along the way.

Anyone knows where I can find such bird photography outings with the regular members? Not really interested in trips organized by NPSS for now as they seem to focus more on bird watching and other non birding related activities.

Thanks!

Other than joining NPSS for bird watching, I don't think there is any bird photography outings being organised locally because birds are unlike landscapes and models that can be arranged to be shot.
Many local bird photographers usually goes out and shoot alone or within their own friends.
U can go to those popular birding spots and say hi and make friends if u see another or groups of birders.
Afterall our local birding scene isn't very big and u might bump into our famous in-house Ken Goh or Uncle Fai and ask them for some tips :D

Ah thanks guys.. Yup I'll get in contact with them, thanks for the link!