Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Just wondering is this a con job? It's marketed by some local company and "endorsed" by amk hospital... Supposedly from Japan and helps ailments to recover faster. My ex her colleague tried to market to me today... the friggin mat costs 2499 -> new lens wtf! What are your opinions? Btw any suggestion to put them of the hunt.

if i were you, i invest on a lens. I had one bought many years ago. Maybe can help you sleep better. Other than that I don't see any improvement. IMO if you're not really sick, i don't think you will feel any differences.

puny said:
if i were you, i invest on a lens. I had one bought many years ago. Maybe can help you sleep better. Other than that I don't see any improvement. IMO if you're not really sick, i don't think you will feel any differences.

anyway way to tell them i dont want to buy... so persistent on making me place an order and thank god for my friends who kept calling me so i could escape...

make your stand and tell them to FO. No choice, MLM prob. One of the most annoying and pushy salespeople ever.

TMC said:
make your stand and tell them to FO. No choice, MLM prob. One of the most annoying and pushy salespeople ever.

what to do. :sweat: they are bugging me on msn and sms now... time to send a letter to straits times :bsmilie:

u right click their nick and then BLOCK
simple as that

simon80 said:
u right click their nick and then BLOCK
simple as that

sms? already blocked them on my email accounts :bsmilie:

Klose said:
sms? already blocked them on my email accounts :bsmilie:

imo this whole bunch of MLN pple is really sickening. no offence for those Csers who are working as one.

Mine sis was once a member. create a havoc in the house bring strangers home and to relatives house. so they can physco to buy the stuff. being a nasty guy I give whole alot of them a thrashing.
And by selling such a Xpensive matt. she get a mere less little commission. Is good to earn when ur at the top of the pyramid. In in 80s but not now ..

But wat I respect them is they are soooo thickskin. Want to shun them also very hard.
worst is they brainwash my sister also. I had to lock her in the house to prevent her from meeting those pple.

end of story
a good brother :bsmilie:

simon80 said:
imo this whole bunch of MLN pple is really sickening. no offence for those Csers who are working as one.

Mine sis was once a member. create a havoc in the house bring strangers home and to relatives house. so they can physco to buy the stuff. being a nasty guy I give whole alot of them a thrashing.
And by selling such a Xpensive matt. she get a mere less little commission. Is good to earn when ur at the top of the pyramid. In in 80s but not now ..

But wat I respect them is they are soooo thickskin. Want to shun them also very hard.
worst is they brainwash my sister also. I had to lock her in the house to prevent her from meeting those pple.

end of story
a good brother :bsmilie:

elephant skin so bloody thick

can the telcos barred sms from certain numbers.... this is terrible... it's darn irritating ;(

i know of someone also in this line.. its much or it is a MLM sales..
from wad i know, there are 2 companies. asisyo and japan life.. Almost went for interview for the job, untill i saw the sign board, i turned around and headed to the exit..

kennyleong said:
i know of someone also in this line.. its much or it is a MLM sales..
from wad i know, there are 2 companies. asisyo and japan life.. Almost went for interview for the job, untill i saw the sign board, i turned around and headed to the exit..

The one that approached me is from dw group :think:

Klose said:
Just wondering is this a con job? It's marketed by some local company and "endorsed" by amk hospital... Supposedly from Japan and helps ailments to recover faster. My ex her colleague tried to market to me today... the friggin mat costs 2499 -> new lens wtf! What are your opinions? Btw any suggestion to put them of the hunt.

it's MLM .. ive a friend who used to work for this biomagnetism thingie :rolleyes: think he lost more friends along the way.. haiz..

talk about MLM.. i lately almost land a fist into my friend's face. no offence to those who are in MLM, i mean i know of some good people who are in this line. thing is, this friend of mine changed into a freak and i wish she disappears into thin air soon. she said she's much more confident and beautiful (becos of the MLM products she's using). what can i say? she's good at psycho-ing herself to be one pretty babe wow :what:

Klose said:
can the telcos barred sms from certain numbers.... this is terrible... it's darn irritating ;(

i think you could request your telcos to give warning to these numbers, to stop sms you. i did it before, simple & effective. this egghead wont stop bugging me until i got so pissed off ;p

or simply delete lah,ok ? ;)

furrycake said:
it's MLM .. ive a friend who used to work for this biomagnetism thingie :rolleyes: think he lost more friends along the way.. haiz..

talk about MLM.. i lately almost land a fist into my friend's face. no offence to those who are in MLM, i mean i know of some good people who are in this line. thing is, this friend of mine changed into a freak and i wish she disappears into thin air soon. she said she's much more confident and beautiful (becos of the MLM products she's using). what can i say? she's good at psycho-ing herself to be one pretty babe wow :what:

it's more of a placebo effect.. :sweat: so how i feel like giving my ex a tight slap on the face ;(

Benign said:
Absolutely, it is like slept on a 17-55 f/2.8 :cry:

Can buy brand new 70-200 f2.8L plus filter :sweat:

Klose said:
it's more of a placebo effect.. :sweat: so how i feel like giving my ex a tight slap on the face ;(

well she keeps telling me those people are good friends to her, encouraging her, blah blah blah. ^5 i almost gave her a tight slap across her face but when i saw that she got rashes, i held back :rolleyes: i think i could go all day talking about this MLM thingie but i better not. getting pissed off with this friend of mine becos shes passing statements about me, when i told her it's not my cup of tea and asked her to FO :rolleyes:

Klose said:
anyway way to tell them i dont want to buy... so persistent on making me place an order and thank god for my friends who kept calling me so i could escape...

i ever told of my friend that if he don't stop the MLM thingy infront of me... then friendship end here... so it either 1) MLM then no friendship or 2) Friendship but no MLM... only do this if u can take it le

Status
Not open for further replies.