1. Yes, it is very safe there but travel is a headache. You need to check with your hotel on your transportation needshi guys, need some opinion for those who been to bintan:
1. is it safe to bring DSLR there? (walk ard)
2. anything specifically nice there? (sunrise/sunset)
4. things to avoid?
1. oh, so there have got no public transport etc etc?1. Yes, it is very safe there but travel is a headache. You need to check with your hotel on your transportation needs
2. Sunrise/ sunset is just ok, nothing extraordinary
3. Beach activities, golf
4. Avoid golf balls and beach balls. be careful on where you're walking at the beach... the ladies are quite gorgous.
5. Again same as point #1, check with your hotel
70-200 F2.8 to catch the bikini babe in action? ;pnot sure if they have public transport, my recent trip was all organized by the resort itself. I went there for holiday, not for serious shoting.
Although I have to admit, photographing at the beach with a 70-200 is quite fun
yes and its actually more preferred. depends on your activities... the activities there quite expensive...anyone can advise if SGD is accepted in bintan? if not, approximately how much should i change for a 3 day trip there
Hi Bro,Was in Bintan Angsana over the National Day weekend.
Some pix here >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/20998747@N04/sets/72157624676028118/with/4873478045/