Bintan Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Hello fellow CS'ers

Anyhere can suggest a nice sea side Bintan resort? Considering going there next week to take pictures, as well as to chill out for abit. For abt 3D2N.

Anyone with any recommandations?

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Hello fellow CS'ers

Anyhere can suggest a nice sea side Bintan resort? Considering going there next week to take pictures, as well as to chill out for abit. For abt 3D2N.

I have only been to Banyan Tree Bintan and Angsana (the sister of Banyan tree). Nothing beats Banyan Tree IMO but the price is ridiculous. Try Angsana Resorts. Check out the link below. Sometimes they got good packages.... :)

www.angsana.com

http://www.angsana.com/promotions_main.htm

Beer is cheap but food is expensive.

Banyan tree like i said is good..... the best in fact (for Bintan resorts) but for that price i rather book a ticket to Phuket or Bali.... more worth it.

:)

Mana Mana, Nirvana & Mayang Sari are 3 sister resorts side by side. Mana Mana is cheaper. Swimming pool & facilites in Nirvana. Maya Sari's beach view is gorgeous and love their huge resort room. They have a spa but I didn't go.

Mayang Sari's seaview chalets are great!

Huge and spacious, and you can fall asleep to the sound of waves lapping on the beach...

Highly recommended for a getaway!

P.S. if you have the cash, go for Banyan Tree...;)

regards,
argent2

anyone been to bintan go-kart? are slippers & shorts allowed?

Wolfgang said:
Hello fellow CS'ers

Mayb u can try www.asiatravel.com

It a online booking for hotel in asia regent....mayb there haf more info. :)

Hope u haf a good trip

angsana and banyan was cool.. went there during july...
but now might be the monsoon season...

aniwae i jus came back from bintan lagoon which den i stayed over at angsoka villa.. very pte. can travel ard wif yr own buggy... perhaps some nice golf "landscape" to shoot too ;)

Angsana... That's the balance of luxury and price.

Went there this year for 3D2N... was fantastic... just sitting around the pool was fab! Also, the massage by Angsana Spa is reputed to be the best one. :D

Now feel like going back again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.