Billingham Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
sfhuang said:
So it's a brand thing lor - spend money to 'hao lian' (show off)?. :think:
You can buy a Gucci for your wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister/mother/mother-in-law and watch their expression :devil:

sfhuang said:

the materials are really tough and it feels long-lasting. the design is really old-british type and some might like it. well, i do.

to me, money well spent. yet to encounter any problems of any sort with these bags. besides they are guaranteed for life. if ur bag is torn or damaged in anyway which rendered it useless, u can write in an email to the company and they will send in a replacement for u once ur old bag is sent over.

Cheesecake said:
the materials are really tough and it feels long-lasting. the design is really old-british type and some might like it. well, i do.

to me, money well spent. yet to encounter any problems of any sort with these bags. besides they are guaranteed for life. if ur bag is torn or damaged in anyway which rendered it useless, u can write in an email to the company and they will send in a replacement for u once ur old bag is sent over.
Agree, those are high quality and very durable bag with a look to go with it. :thumbsup:

Astin said:
You can buy a Gucci for your wife/girlfriend/daughter/sister/mother/mother-in-law and watch their expression :devil:

Haha, Astin you should see my expression at the same time. Sad face haha. ;p

sfhuang said:
Why are they so expensive? Anyone knows? Or is it just a brand thing?

Yes, it brand oso play apart. And of cos the materials are "good" too and much more comfortable. And when u not shooting can convert it to normal sling bag.

It really depend how u look at it.

It just like the same thing that why ppl buy DH2 or even D2X why not D70?

sfhuang said:

Hm.........what to "hao lian" if u compare to those $XXXX camera that ppl have spent.

Go handle one and then see whether it is the run-of-the-mill bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.