Billingham Authenticity

zamsar

May 10, 2010
Will be getting a Billingham from this forumer here

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=833818

Was wondering how to check the authenticity of a Billingham bag since this is my first time purchasing one. Anything to look out for? straps? Threads? Tags? Logos?
And anyone purchased from the fellow forumer before since he has quite a number of bags in stock.
Feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Any info guys?

think i bot my hadley pro at S$350+- back then which was like 5 years ago.

i do not know of any method to check the authenticity of a Billy bag but i bought from mr.PK Chan.

taken from the website:
"All Billingham products come with a Guarantee card, which should be kept in a safe place, preferably along with your proof of purchase."

think i bot my hadley pro at S$350+- back then which was like 5 years ago.

i do not know of any method to check the authenticity of a Billy bag but i bought from mr.PK Chan.

taken from the website:
"All Billingham products come with a Guarantee card, which should be kept in a safe place, preferably along with your proof of purchase."

Thanks. Any other input?

You can ask for pictures from seller, and then email Billingham. They reply quite fast.

The new Billinghams should come with some form of ID Tag. You can easily check out what it looks like on the official website, I'm too lazy to print screen it for you.

Simply drop by PK's office to look at his bags and seek his advice. He is a nice guy. :cool: