Bikini Studio Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash Light

Aug 12, 2005
A “Vibrant Organization” conducts a “VIBRANT” Fashion Models Workshop, open to all C.S members! Details are as follow:-

Theme: Studio Fashion Portrait
Date: 27 & 28 Aug 2005
Time: 12 pm to 4pm
Locations: Bugis Area, a 1000sqf pro. studio.
Max. slot: 6 Potential Photographers
Apparel: Casual & Bikini top
Cost:$200

27th Aug 2005
1st Runner-up of Auto Babe Singapore 2005 Anastasia Toh Contestant No. 15

28th Aug 2005
Winner of Auto Babe Singapore 2005 Victoria Ann Contestant No. 6

http://www.autotrail.com.sg/autobabe.htm

Please note that above shooting is one-to-one session & hold in a cozy private studio. And you will receive a special gift from the organizer. Our workshop only for 6 potential photographers, first come first serve basis. Interested please call Chong 633-44-136 from 11pm till 7pm daily for more details.

Absolutely Worth

27th Aug 2005 - 1st Runner-up Anastasia Toh
Potential participants

28th Aug 2005 – Winner Victoria Ann
Potential participants

$200 pp for a 4 hour shoot shared by 6 photographer is expansive!!!

wa...... more expensive than ARTISTIC shoots :bigeyes: A new CS record :)

$5 per minute :sweat:

blazingflames18 said:

buy a 200GB HDD to transfer and shoot burst until your shutter died. :sweat:

Drudkh said:
:bheart: :bheart: so ex.

Hi, is really worth money;) Coz is a 4 hrs session, you'll feel the whole procedure like real commercial shooting, good for you portfolio.:thumbsup:

blazingflames18 said:

Not worth it man. I doubt ea photographer will have the full 40 min to shoot. That means cost per min even higher.

Flash Light said:
Hi, is really worth money;) Coz is a 4 hrs session, you'll feel the whole procedure like real commercial shooting, good for you portfolio.:thumbsup:
A commercial shoot does not have 6 photographers shooting within a 4 hour time span. A commercial shoot has plenty of time alotted to makeup, art directing, set changes etc etc. Will all those be provided? Still, back to 6 photographers sharing 240 minutes.

Btw, what kind of bikini with the model be wearing, and do they fit the model as menat to be?

Deadpoet said:
$200 pp for a 4 hour shoot shared by 6 photographer is expansive!!!

Hey friend, please note that this session is one-to-one session . You can pose the model with your style, own idea. Is not 6 p'graher in the session. :D

Flash Light said:

oh really ??? 4 hours ah :vhappy: Does that mean you have 6 IR triggers for us and we can shoot continuosly for 4 four hours till smoke comes out from your studio lights ? :devil: *sigh* I thot you said it was a one to one session :cry:

Flash Light said:
Hey friend, please note that this session is one-to-one session . You can pose the model with your style, own idea. Is not 6 p'graher in the session. :D
In that case, what you advertise isn't clear enough.
Seems to me its 6 photographers per day for 4 hours @ $200 per photographer.

blazingflames18 said:
oh really ??? 4 hours ah :vhappy: Does that mean you have 6 IR triggers for us and we can shoot continuosly for 4 four hours till smoke comes out from your studio lights ? :devil: *sigh* I thot you said it was a one to one session :cry:

One p'grapher only have 45mins with the model for one-to-one, is not shoot for 4 hours continuosly. Coz the model got 2 outfits n 2 make-up.:)

Hi this is not to add on to flame this thread.

It's a little over the edge for your pricing.

You should reconsider pricing them a little lower. Most of the members who joined model shoots are amatuer/serious hobbyist who just want to learn a little more about how working photographers shoot working models.

I hope you understand.

Guys no need to add in more fuel as we can see where this will be going. Should give a chance to the original poster to sort some things out. Those who have organise will know how difficult it was.

Drudkh said:
In that case, what you advertise isn't clear enough.
Seems to me its 6 photographers per day for 4 hours @ $200 per photographer.

Hi, I sorry. I think my AD is not clear enough.:cry:

Flash Light said:
One p'grapher only have 45mins with the model for one-to-one, is not shoot for 4 hours continuosly. Coz the model got 2 outfits n 2 make-up.:)
So, it's not 4 hours of shooting per photographer. I was correct then. 6 photographers devide into 4 hours give 40 minutes each, minus costumer chaning time, make up time, lighting set up time, and other misc time, at the very best, each photographer will have 30 minutes to shoot. The means $6.67 per minute.

well highlighted PRO IMAGE :)

I am sure VICTORIA deserves better :bheart: .... put on more clothes and charge lower ??? :bsmilie:

Hope to see affordable shoots for VICTORIA ... she looks good in other outfits too..right, guys ???? :lovegrin:

Pro Image said:
Hi this is not to add on to flame this thread.

It's a little over the edge for your pricing.

You should reconsider pricing them a little lower. Most of the members who joined model shoots are amatuer/serious hobbyist who just want to learn a little more about how working photographers shoot working models.

I hope you understand.

Guys no need to add in more fuel as we can see where this will be going. Should give a chance to the original poster to sort some things out. Those who have organise will know how difficult it was.

Thanks for your thoughts. Actually, for your info. the cost we pay to the titled models higher then the normal models.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.