reignman77

May 22, 2002
S'pore
www.bengchye.com
Bikini Studio Shoot in SAFRA's Studio, 18th July. 2pm to 5pm

Limited to 10 seats.

SAFRAPC member $15, SAFRA members $20, NON of both $25

interested party please call 63773681/2 for booking. First Come First Serve

Sorry new here, would like to ask w/o an ext flash would it be feasible to join this studio shoot?

cyclone said:
Sorry new here, would like to ask w/o an ext flash would it be feasible to join this studio shoot?

recommand to get a horse shoe mount.

we have it for Nikon and Canon.

hi, why the cost of studio shoots has gone up, eg from $8 to $15, almost 90% increase, for SAFRAPC members?

Wondering, What type of lens is suitable to do shoots like these?

as a rule of thumb, standard to medium telephoto(to minimise distortion). however, some uses wide angle for specific effects.

So the original kit lens with the Nik D70 would be suitable?

I think the current subject matter being discussed is not appropriate for this platform. Portraits may be more appropriate.

reachme2003 said:
hi, why the cost of studio shoots has gone up, eg from $8 to $15, almost 90% increase, for SAFRAPC members?

we are getting better model. and will limited to 10 person...

erm...I think the ext 63553682 is wrong...Called tat number and an irritated man picked up the fone to complained tat its not Safra. So you might want to clarify the numbers. Thanks.

willo said:
erm...I think the ext 63553682 is wrong...Called tat number and an irritated man picked up the fone to complained tat its not Safra. So you might want to clarify the numbers. Thanks.

sorry... 63773681 ;p

WeddingPhotographer said:
Where is the studio located and whose the model? Any pic of the model?

studio is located at SAFRA bukit Merah.

Models photos will not be post on the net. unless the model allow...
also. Picture taken durin the session are NOT allow to use on web or commercial useage. ONLY for personal portfolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.