Bikini Shoot on this sun 28/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVD

Nov 8, 2004
Hi. Anyone interested to shoot this model on Sun? Her name is Joanne. This will be a bikini shoot. I want to see how the response is before confirming with her. Private message me if you are interested k? Thanks a lot. ;)

Joanne

The cost will be $60 per photographer if I can get 6 photographers. Time should be from 8.30 to 10.30. Location wise I am still deciding. Any suggestions?? ;)

1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4)
5)
6)

Private message me to let me know. Thanks. :cool:

yqt said:
hi RVD are you related to looking glass?

Well, my friend is one of the agency owners.Are you the photographer who took the photos for Joanne?? ;)

1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4)
5)
6)

The timiming of ths shoot will be from 8.30 to 11. Anyone who is interested please let me know. Cheers.. :cheers:

RVD said:
Well, my friend is one of the agency owners.Are you the photographer who took the photos for Joanne?? ;)

Yes. I'm the photographer who took the photos for Joanne. At the time of the shoot in my studio ( for all the shots expect the crooped headshot which you have hosted on CLUBSNAP ), it was done on a TFCD basis and copyrights is shared by Joanne and myself. It was stated that no third party is to use it for any commerical porpose without the consent of both parties. In your case, it is to publicize the paid photo shoot with her. A photo of the intended model is necessary for this kind of event and if asked, I would have given my consent for free as I would like to help her as well. But I was not even aware of the usage much less have given my permission and I belive that Joanne is not aware of it either.
This is not about money, it's about doing things in a proper way, and as photographers, I think we have to protect the rights of the models as well as our own.

insider job.......

any how take without asking.........

if your photo taken by people like that?????????????????

:kok:

yqt said:
Yes. I'm the photographer who took the photos for Joanne. At the time of the shoot in my studio ( for all the shots expect the crooped headshot which you have hosted on CLUBSNAP ), it was done on a TFCD basis and copyrights is shared by Joanne and myself. It was stated that no third party is to use it for any commerical porpose without the consent of both parties. In your case, it is to publicize the paid photo shoot with her. A photo of the intended model is necessary for this kind of event and if asked, I would have given my consent for free as I would like to help her as well. But I was not even aware of the usage much less have given my permission and I belive that Joanne is not aware of it either.
This is not about money, it's about doing things in a proper way, and as photographers, I think we have to protect the rights of the models as well as our own.

Dear all,
I booked the model for the shoot and I believe the model failed to inform one and all about the copyright to begin with.

Dear yqt, I hope the situation has been rectified. If any inconvenience was caused, i sincerely apologise.

Cheers to all - shoot still proceeding!! Lets have fun in the sun with joanne!

Hi all
The managerment of Looking Glass Models have call me last night and we've had a nice chat to clear up the issue, the details I'll not go into at this point. I find them to be polite and professional in their handling of this matter and have given them my concent to use the images to promote Joanne as one of their models without payment of any fees. Joanne is a great model to work with. During her shoot, I find that she take directions well, have a good att. towards the shoot, can give me the kind of look that I'm asking for and we did not even engage a make up artisan!!. She's one model I don't mind shooting again.

Hi RVD
As I've given LGM my concent to use the images I'll take it that your rights to use the images is concented by LGM. As I've said, it not about money, it's about doing things right. As a photographer we must be seen to be protecting not only our own rights but the rights of our models/subjects as well. Don't worry about the inconvenience, it's all right so long as things are cleared up. It's a minor thing, but something that needs to be done.
Hope your shoot turn up well.

Hi yqt,
Geart to know this matter clear up in a nice way :D

Hi RVD, Joanne and All,
Enjoy the shoot and produce geart images, Cheers :D

Hi. Glad that this thing had been all clear up. Anyway, anyone still interested in shooting Joanne?? I need to confirm the shoot by Sat and now still only 1 confirm and 2 reserved. Please let me know k?? She is quite a good model to shoot. ;)

Hi. Looks like this shoot is in danger of being cancelled again. So far only two people had shown interest. :( Let me know if any of you guys are interested. :cheers:

1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3)
4)
5)
6)

Status
Not open for further replies.