GATECRASH
VENUS PRODUCTIONS

DATE: 7 Nov 09 Sat 6:30pm
GENRE: Dance
ORGANIZED BY: Venus Productions
ARTISTS: Competitors for the Title: Venus Bikini Open 2009
DURATION: 3 hrs
SEATING: Free Standing / Free Seating
TICKETS: Standard - S$30 (Inclusive of 1 drink)Standard - S$30 (Inclusive of 1 drink)
* price(s) excludes booking fee

VENUE: ST James Powerhouse

Photography WITHOUT FLASH is now allowed! :thumbsup:
Let me know if you are interested... PM me...

*please note that videography still not allowed!

Last edited:
Please take note that photography is now allowed due to our good response

patxinhu (paid by transfer)
noelmac (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
geoff + 3 more (paid by transfer)
victor + 2 more (paid by transfer)
marco (paid by transfer)
geri (paid by transfer)
elmer - (PAID BY TRANSFER)
ericwayne - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
darenhan (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
jay (PAID BY TRANSFER)
andy (PAID BY TRANSFER)
KIDOSEN - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
SEPTRAIN - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
henry - (PAID BY TRANSFER)
eddy - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
angalphoto (confirmed - bought ticket from Singpost)
jerome - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
Lenrek - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
steven - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)
strikeboy - (confirmed - WITH ORDER CODE)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- michael d. (waiting for payment or order code)
- artemis (waiting for payment or order code)
- bene123 (waiting for payment or order code)
- cyberixat (waiting for payment or order code)

.mlsk (got work on sat)
.Conkeychua (got work on sat)

Last edited:
those who expressed interest to attend...

1. patxinhu
2. noelmac
3. mlsk
4. artemis
5. geoff
6. victor
7. marco
8. geri
9. elmer
10.Conkeychua

1. patxinhu
2. noelmac
3. mlsk
4. artemis
5. geoff
6. victor
7. marco
8. geri
9. elmer
10.Conkeychua
11. ericwayne
12. darenhan

hey guys, ive just talked to the organizer and informed me that you can get the tickets online... or in any other way stated in their website...

photography WITHOUT FLASH is now allowed!

Last edited:
im interested to join, please include on the list, thanks..

The website did not mention that one has to be registered with any third party to be able to shoot.

I have 2 ticket for sale, due to me and my friend can't make it on that day.
I paid $32.50 each ticket included service charge, willing to let go at $30 each.

Anyone interested can PM me.

taking photo will be allowed now as per the organizers had informed me...

trying to negotiate for us to let us go in first to secure a good spot as the venue is a free standing/seating area... they will try to secure an area for our group... will update you guys later!

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if no flash is allow @ st james, will it be bright enough to capture good shots?

I'm just wondering if no flash is allow @ st james, will it be bright enough to capture good shots?

Spotlights will be used. Be rest assured than you will be able to shoot without a flash. Flash photography is a unwelcome distraction for competitors and performers thus the regulations.

Spotlights will be used. Be rest assured than you will be able to shoot without a flash. Flash photography is a unwelcome distraction for competitors and performers thus the regulations.

true! this is not a "FASHION SHOW" wherein professional models are parading in a ramp and they are very used to being photograph with flashes... (blinding lights of fame) :)

bump up your iso to an acceptable result and you will still get "good shots"! :thumbsup:

Organizer haven't get back to me about my requested "reserved area"... :(
will update you guys if i will have a"good news"!

i wan to join it,but can i know where's the venue there?ST James Powerhouse ,how to go there by mrt pls?

Take a train to dhoby ghaut , change to North East Line ( purpple line to some )..... board train going to HarbourFront. Alight at HarbourFront and walk towards Vivo City. Take Escalator to 2nf floow... you will see Best Denki . Walk towards the direction of Golden Village Theatre which is also on the same level. You will pass by samsung on the way there.... when you see GV, turn in n you will see a Canon shop and a 7-11 .... there will be a bridge that leads you to St James Powerstation. It is a old style brick building with high chimneys. When you reach the compounds, walk towards the back of the building, it will be behind it.

1. patxinhu
2. noelmac
3. mlsk
4. artemis
5. geoff
6. victor
7. marco
8. geri
9. elmer
10.Conkeychua
11. ericwayne
12. darenhan
13. cyberixat (tix bought)

Take a train to dhoby ghaut , change to North East Line ( purpple line to some )..... board train going to HarbourFront. Alight at HarbourFront and walk towards Vivo City. Take Escalator to 2nf floow... you will see Best Denki . Walk towards the direction of Golden Village Theatre which is also on the same level. You will pass by samsung on the way there.... when you see GV, turn in n you will see a Canon shop and a 7-11 .... there will be a bridge that leads you to St James Powerstation. It is a old style brick building with high chimneys. When you reach the compounds, walk towards the back of the building, it will be behind it.

hey bro, thanks for giving the direction on how to go to St. James... :thumbsup:
kudos to you! :)

This morning I bought the ticket at Singpost-Jurong Point. I was charge $40 and $2 for booking fee. I show the counter staff the printed stated $30. She said the Singpost computer show total $42.

This morning I bought the ticket at Singpost-Jurong Point. I was charge $40 and $2 for booking fee. I show the counter staff the printed stated $30. She said the Singpost computer show total $42.

Aaawww! Sorry to hear that bro... but I might not be able to help you on that as they are 3rd-party ticket vendors... :(

Did you try to get the refund of S$10 from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.