bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pplneedthelord

Sep 18, 2007
serangoon
i'll be spending the last 4 days of my school hols looking for a bicycle... any good and affordable ones to recommend? my budget is about 100-150.

(gosh this is like buying a new lens)

i'll be spending the last 4 days of my school hols looking for a bicycle... any good and affordable ones to recommend? my budget is about 100-150.

(gosh this is like buying a new lens)

Well you will have a better chance of buying a lens then a bike with that budget heheheh....

Unless you like riding kiddie cycles. Double that amount or abit more if you really want to get one.

And you still only want to spend that... I say .....start looking around for someone selling some old second bike. But make sure you check it out that it is road worth.

well, my previous bike cost $89 and it could last for 4 and a half years. i'm just raising my budget cos i want something better since i'm using it more often now adays cycling for tuition.

well, my previous bike cost $89 and it could last for 4 and a half years. i'm just raising my budget cos i want something better since i'm using it more often now adays cycling for tuition.

Well good luck then. It will be a challenge. I could not find a bike that cost $89 10yrs ago. YOu must have gotten lucky with some one having a fire sale to clear stocks.

with that buget you can try Giant or Carrefour.

It is possible to find one at some of the local bike shop. Most probably they are some local assembled, or from China, with a steel frame. One cheap brand I know is Dura. But don't expect quality parts, but should suffice for point A to point B commute.

with that buget you can try Giant or Carrefour.

hi jopel, haha i bought 2 bikes from carrefour 4 years back for $89 each. local brand.

i'll be heading down to suntect carrefour tmr morning to look at the bikes again. my mum read the papers today and she told me theres a bike sale down there. :)

It is possible to find one at some of the local bike shop. Most probably they are some local assembled, or from China, with a steel frame. One cheap brand I know is Dura. But don't expect quality parts, but should suffice for point A to point B commute.

well, i don't really care about brands when it comes to bikes. yes like what you said as long as it gets me from pt A to B i'm a happy guy. but i think in future i'll be more picky when it comes to bikes cos i'll use it as a means of transportation around s'pore.

hi jopel, haha i bought 2 bikes from carrefour 4 years back for $89 each. local brand.

i'll be heading down to suntect carrefour tmr morning to look at the bikes again. my mum read the papers today and she told me theres a bike sale down there. :)

heheh I got to go see what these bikes are man...heheh.. I know Carrefour is cheap but $89....

heheh I got to go see what these bikes are man...heheh.. I know Carrefour is cheap but $89....

pretty good, me and my son are using them - my son $99, mine $139 (and giving away mine to ortega tonite)

hahaha, aiya non suspension bike la :)

and btw, that was 4 years back. knowing singapore and its 'wonderful' inflation in every possible product.... i would assume its $100+ now. :S

So you are at Paya lebar Air Base while the rest are at the Merlion Park :devil:

me afternoon shift. usually delivery man, setting up and packing up :bsmilie:

hahaha. i think i'm amongst working youth/adults while i'm still a student. sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.