1. Miss Harley-Davidson
DSC_A1556SW.sized.jpg

2. Miss Harley-Davidson part 2
DSC_A1623SW.sized.jpg

3. Miss SCOTT
DSC_A1703SW.jpg

Astin always have good ideas for shoot :thumbsup:

Now i wanna do riding ...on the Harley and mt bike of course :D

aiya..for a moment i thought it was mountainrike/road bike cyclists with all the helmet, yellow jersey, waterbottle, aerobar and all..

but still good pics :thumbsup:

Good lighting and good pics bro :thumbsup:

interesting ideas my friend !~ next time i wanna see a dodge viper okay?!

wow nice red scott bike! mines a red also but is KHS.. sigh....

Astin said:
3. Miss SCOTT
DSC_A1703SW.jpg

hmm. you scouted for cycling shoes for this shoot? if yes, good effort in prepping for the shoot. by the way, the bike stand IS a distraction (ok, cyclist talking here :bsmilie: ), and doesn't bring out the adventurous portrayal... ;)

oh. AND the reflectors on the wheels.... :embrass:

Lighting is nice, but perhaps something close up like what Outdoor Life did for a cover of what's-that-pro-female-rider's shots... Argh. I think it might be Missy Giove... ;)

Hi Astin,

I like pic #1's Blueish tint on model's hair. Nice lightings. ;)

Pic #3's Pose looks good too. gives the sporty cyclist look. :heart: But her facial expression is a little too fierce ya? :bsmilie:

Thanks for your comment.

CoExist, yes the SCOTT is very nice, and I did not know bicycles can be so expensive.....

sehsuan, you spotted the cycling shoes alright, about the bike stand, I also dont know how, when I was young, my bicycle had a little sideway stand that protruded out from the back wheel. But now when I asked the bicycle shop owners, they laughed and said nowadays no one use that anymore. :D

Gabes, aint all cyclists look fierce? ;)

Astin said:
Thanks for your comment.

CoExist, yes the SCOTT is very nice, and I did not know bicycles can be so expensive.....

sehsuan, you spotted the cycling shoes alright, about the bike stand, I also dont know how, when I was young, my bicycle had a little sideway stand that protruded out from the back wheel. But now when I asked the bicycle shop owners, they laughed and said nowadays no one use that anymore. :D

Gabes, aint all cyclists look fierce? ;)

Hahhaha... i guess sometimes we didnt pursue our interest for a very long time.... things change.. Like technology. :bsmilie: I suffer the same thing.

Cyclist fierce, I dunno man. usually I see shack faces :sweat: :bsmilie:

Astin said:
Thanks for your comment.

want more expensive ones? 10K and above, also have :D

actually, on later looks at the photo, the shoes should be the DMT R1 triathlon cycling shoes, the ones with one big wide velcro strip. if so... the only mismatch is that the shoes were never intended for mountain biking... :D

and yes, the kickstand for the bicycles are found more commonly on low end bikes from some malls, that satisfy the usage of non-savvy riders ;) :rolleyes:

woohoo... very nice SCOTT bike... would be great if Miss SCOTT can tompang me... :)

ya we remove the stand coz it adds additional weight when cycling, so now shops dun sell them, they will laugh.... but the bike stand.. hmm dunno if theres any way to make the bike stand w/o touching it...

let me guess, ur bike cost 3k? and u specially bought the bike for this shot???!!!! WOW ... yeha by the way, now must have front/rear light for the bike or else kena summon 20 bucks... well the helmet is there so u are safe...

oh another thing, didnt know thta bike shirt can look so sexy.. hmm... must psycho some of my girls to wear cycling shirts liaoz.. hahaha

sehsuan is DEX friend???? (sorry OT abit)

sehsuan said:
want more expensive ones? 10K and above, also have :D

actually, on later looks at the photo, the shoes should be the DMT R1 triathlon cycling shoes, the ones with one big wide velcro strip. if so... the only mismatch is that the shoes were never intended for mountain biking... :D

and yes, the kickstand for the bicycles are found more commonly on low end bikes from some malls, that satisfy the usage of non-savvy riders ;) :rolleyes:

So u r a cyclist... i'm now pursuing this new interest of mine too. Just splash more then 1K on a Kona bike. When i go Botanic garden or city street shoot, i ride my bike along with my camera backpack. do u do that together with photography? How many of u guys here did that b4? jus curious and maybe can try to gather a few like minded kaki for long distance riding cum photography... Malaysia looks promising wanna go? on bicycle i mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.