bigbikefest 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 Sept 2007, Saturday - 10am to 10pm

11.00am Sales booth will start, Emcee or Radio DJs will be hosting the event LIVE!

1.00pm The Biggest bike convoy in Singapore will be arriving at Suntec City

2.30pm Speech will be given by out Guest-of-Honour

3.00pm Bike Stunts performance

3.45pm Games Contest

5.00pm Shortlist candidates of Best Looking Female Pillion Contest. (Choice of top 10 female pillion by public votes from 20 short listed candidates)

6.00pm Beer Chugging Contest

6.40pm Fashion Show

7.00pm Live Band Performance (throughout till 9pm)

7.30pm Announcement of top 10 best looking bike (Each category will be announced each break time of live band performance)

16 Sept 2007, Sunday - 10am to 8pm

11.00am Sales booth will start, Emcee or Radio DJs will be hosting the event LIVE!

1.00pm Bike Stunts performance

2.00pm Games Activities

3.00pm Bike Stunts performance

3.30pm Games

5.00pm Shortlist candidates of Best Looking Female Pillion Contest. (Choice of top 10 female pillion by public votes from 20 short listed candidates)

5.30pm Live Band Performance (throughout till 8pm)

6.00pm Best Bike Result and Prize presentation

6.30pm Live Band Performance (throughout till 8pm)

7.00pm Announcement of top 10 best looking bike (each category will be announce each break time of live band performance)

7.30pm Farewell Speech from host

wah! power shooting time. get ready your guns!!! :bsmilie:

Batt charged and ready.

all the biker babes will be there!!!! :lovegrin::bsmilie:

Snap snap snap time! :bsmilie: Thanks, Harry, for the updates and schedules. ^^

haha complain who hehe

i think it's you =x but can't confirm its you. hmmm your real name is harry too right? not many official photographers there at the event. hahaha. they say you took ugly photos of them hahahah. okok stop OT-ing

i thought so. no wonder i forgot. ohwell. harry, some of the girls from the tilepainting booth at aoh complaining hahahaha.
from what i knw Harry's pic is 100% natural(一百仙纯自然), no preservative added(不加防腐剂)....if the girls dun look good...then.....:sweat:

from what i knw Harry's pic is 100% natural(一百仙纯自然), no preservative added(不加防腐剂)....if the girls dun look good...then.....:sweat:

yeah i know that! he's so much better than me but the girls are just complaining. they complain about everything. ;p

eow, are you gonna be at the bikefest?

yeah i know that! he's so much better than me but the girls are just complaining. they complain about everything. ;p

eow, are you gonna be at the bikefest?

haha there not much girls there felicia no complain of me oso.. i only take 3 to 4 pic of them the rest CMI

the OPS Order for SPU will be activate tmr :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.