Big screen LCD anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Hello, may I know any pals out there used an LCD panel at least 23' before? I am rather tempted to get one for myself. Apple ACD was my top choice till I found that the QC got problem for the 23' model. Now my targets are focused on either DELL Ultrasharp 2405 or HP 2335. The problem is not sure if these two models are on sale locally. Anyone has used either one of these two big screens? Your first hand opinion will be appreciated.

thx,
Tom

bro.. might as well get a sony's 23 inch LCD, model is: SDM-P234 (comes with 1920 x 1200 resolution), price @ $3599.00

else sony's 20.1 inch LCD, model is: SDM-S204 (comes with 1600 x 1200 resolution). price @ $1999.00

cheers...

i am using an apple 20" studio display.

very please with my new year resolution of 1680 x 1050 and great color accuracy. :)

plasma not suitable for computer usage lah! resolution too low and refresh too slow.

To me it's well worthwhile to invest a good display than any other part of the computer system. 20' is somehow too "small" to get the shock factor :cool: I am more concern about the availability at the moment. Looks like most 23'/24' are good candidates. Pity ACD got the annoying purple color problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.