"big head" effect in photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsbin

Aug 5, 2008
Singapore
Hi,

Anyone out there know how to make a person head slightly bigger than the body in photoshop ? what effect we call it? coz i cannot found it in net (maybe use wrong keyword).
Thanks.

Rgds,
Christopher

m3lv1nh0

Sep 24, 2007
Serangoon North
In PS.. go to Filter > Big Head > Really big head :bsmilie:

Just joking.. what you need is Liquify. Go to Filter > Liquify or press Shift + Ctrl + X
Select the expand tool, chose the correct brush size and just click on the subject's head.

tatsbin

Aug 5, 2008
Singapore
In PS.. go to Filter > Big Head > Really big head :bsmilie:

Just joking.. what you need is Liquify. Go to Filter > Liquify or press Shift + Ctrl + X
Select the expand tool, chose the correct brush size and just click on the subject's head.
i tried using liquify.. it seems it is more usefull if you want to make the certain part bigger .. like make the eye bigger... what i need is the HEAD... :D

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
you need to decapitate (cut out) the model head, copy and paste into another layer.
transformation it, flatten.
than slowly using clone tool rubber stamp tool liquify tool to work on the joint till it looks perfect.

tatsbin

Aug 5, 2008
Singapore
you need to decapitate (cut out) the model head, copy and paste into another layer.
transformation it, flatten.
than slowly using clone tool rubber stamp tool liquify tool to work on the joint till it looks perfect.
yea.. i am doing that.. just too much time require and hard to do it (maybe i still noob).. hehe .. will try more.. thks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom