Big Boyz Toyz

http://www.singapore-expo.com.sg/events_more.asp?EventId_in=525

Big Boyz Toyz in conjunction with Asian Auto Salon 2006
Public - Free Admission*
Hall 5
30-Nov-06 to 03-Dec-06
Start Time: 11:00; End Time : 21:00

Show Profile:
The Ultimate Exhibition On Toys For Men explodes into Singapore with 4 days of non-stop adrenaline-packed action to capture every man’s fancy.

Join the many competitions; Win cash prizes; Vote for your favourite bikini babes; Ogle at wet t-shirt dancers; See some of the most exotic speed demons up close!

Big Boyz Toyz is one exhibition all hot-blooded male can’t miss!

*Admission Fee S$5 for featured & activities Area only.

Organiser:
SINGEX EXHIBITIONS PTE LTD

some hardcore one will go everyday.:thumbsup:

I thought the "big boys toys" referred to the 1200mm f/5.6L etc :) hurhurhur

Too bad, i`m not in singapore that time :cry:

hope u guys enjoy shooting that time ;)

I happen to be on leave on 1 Dec Fri ;p

SITEX is going to be held at the same time right?

Who is going on that day? :)

I happen to be on leave on 1 Dec Fri ;p

SITEX is going to be held at the same time right?

Who is going on that day? :)

I'll definitely be there. But i think BBT will not be able to beat motorshow in terms of models, similar for last year's one.

I'll definitely be there. But i think BBT will not be able to beat motorshow in terms of models, similar for last year's one.

If the bikini contestant is the same as the one held in a pub recently then there is nothing to bio liow :bsmilie:

The contestants took part in a car show held in Sentosa 2 months back

If got new contestants then somethng new :thumbsup:

:gbounce: Wow its back again... It was quite a flop last yr (i think so)..Tot it's not going to happen again... Yeah its free this time round, so newbie like me can take this chance to practise till i drop (or batt flat).. Emmm... Wondering wat's there to see for that additional $5
:cheergal:

If the bikini contestant is the same as the one held in a pub recently then there is nothing to bio liow :bsmilie:

The contestants took part in a car show held in Sentosa 2 months back

If got new contestants then somethng new :thumbsup:

As stated above. Yes i agree it was quite a flop last year. Nothing much though but do have models including those FHM ones.

As stated above. Yes i agree it was quite a flop last year. Nothing much though but do have models including those FHM ones.

I certainly hope there are contestants who participated in the FHM girl next door.

Some ladies who were in the car show at Sentosa def CMI. Your glass might shatter :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.