Big Boyz Toyz 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
The date are out and time for babes!!!!

On 30 Nov-3 Dec 2006, so happy, just finish exam and got babe to see but i can not go motorshows 2006:cry:

compro_1975 said:
The date are out and time for babes!!!!

On 30 Nov-3 Dec 2006, so happy, just finish exam and got babe to see but i can not go motorshows 2006:cry:

woaz..where u got the info from?? ;)

Well, I sure hope it's much better than the sh*t of a show they put up last year.

estronutz said:
That's pretty fast info ... where did you get it from ?

Sorry I protong jalan,, info was found on yesterday's newspaper. Life section.
Ya excited..........

Big Boyz Toyz you so happy liao,i wonder how when you watch prawn.

Based on last year's show, you wouldn't miss anything at all. by skipping the BBT show.

i agree, last year onli got u places got interesting things to see, i wonder abt this year, btw, they did not mention that it would be held in conjunction with asian saloon show, so maybe this year is a seperate 1 ;)

Interesting... :devil:

leumas01 said:
So which booth will you guys think the babes will be at? Hankook again? I wonder what Hankook is up to their sleeves again?
Patience my young Padawan... :bsmilie:

estronutz said:
Last year's one was pretty disappointing ...
I thought it was my bad luck to go on Friday and got nothing there to see except the Hancook pool table...

yup... last year's BBT event was a flop. ain't many of babes to see and the cars on display suck too :thumbsd:

mohgui said:
yup... last year's BBT event was a flop. ain't many of babes to see and the cars on display suck too :thumbsd:
Let's be fair to the organizers. It's near impossible to bring exotic cars into Singapore for a show 'cause the Gov't requires a huge bond to make sure they won't be sold off at a huge profit.

They try to make up for it with local cars, accessories, and of course plenty of xiao mei mei. I rather liked last years show... got some great shots of Danielle, Rosy, Sherry, Trilla, Iyona, etc. etc.

You stay home this year and I'll go twice. :bsmilie:

http://www.pbase.com/robert/toyz

r52lanc said:
got some great shots of Danielle, Rosy, Sherry, Trilla, Iyona, etc. etc.

You stay home this year and I'll go twice. :bsmilie:

http://www.pbase.com/robert/toyz

wow, u still noe the name of the babes ar??? and i so agree, they stay at home and give me the $$, i go twice.;)

Went for this last year... one of the most crappy events I have attended. Need to pay somemore. :thumbsd:

to be honest, i think the Dreamcars Asia is more worthwhile compared to BBT. i spent almost 6 hours there compared to 1 hour at BBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.