big blooper in the singnet "lift" advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
this is referring to the singnet ad show on some of the MRT VPIS systems...

1. couple breaks up after a tiff
2. the girl runs into the lift, only to be trapped in there when lift breaks down
3. guy communicates with the girl who is trapped in lift
4. rescue man is called in
5. lift door opens, girl runs into waiting bf's arms
6. anyone else noticed that, the LAST thing to happen is that the lift repairman came out of the lift AFTER the girl, who was trapped in the lift, comes out? :D

was laughing myself silly over this blooper...:bsmilie:

* togu wonders what were the lady and the repairman doing in the lift. :p

tat's not the lift repairman.. he's the one holding the video cam inside the lift..:devil:

There are a few bloopers, but I think it's rationale enough for the repairman to come out of the lift. She could've been stuck on a particular level, repairman came, brought it to his level and went up together.

Originally posted by lyrrad
There are a few bloopers, but I think it's rationale enough for the repairman to come out of the lift. She could've been stuck on a particular level, repairman came, brought it to his level and went up together.

i think there was a scene showing the lift repairman opening the lift from the outside, if i'm not imagining things... :bsmilie:

Originally posted by lyrrad

:p

Don't think I'll want to take the lift immediately after being stuck in there for sometime, even with the repairman around. :p

Originally posted by togu

:p

Don't think I'll want to take the lift immediately after being stuck in there for sometime, even with the repairman around. :p

kenna last thing to expect, lift breaks down again.... with the repairman inside as well :bsmilie:

Originally posted by sehsuan

kenna last thing to expect, lift breaks down again.... with the repairman inside as well :bsmilie:

* togu thinking of something else... :devil:

maybe its like in between the last floor and the 2nd last floor . so he open the door on the last floor , then go in thru the roof. start it up then go to the floor ?

But I think that the ad's super corny...
eeks.

There is a trap door located at the ceiling of the lift. The lift may have got stuck in between the floors and the repairman (lift mechanic) could have gone to the upper level, open the door to climb to the ceiling and use the trap door to get himself down to the lift.

How I know? I used to work in the lift industry before. ;)

the funny thing i cannot understand is .....sometimes even phones cannot work in lifts....

So i was wondering how they wifi?

Nah! You got it all wrong....
:devil:

Its showing what will happen in the near future when communications can be clear and strong enuff in lifts to send images from ipaqs with concealed cameras so no one can see.

The repairman!?
In the near future, he just teleports into the lift and out again.

With teleportation, why need lifts!?
For getting trapped in and having romantic encounters as shown in the ads.
hahaha! Anyway, its a crappy ad.
:D

Originally posted by sehsuan
6. anyone else noticed that, the LAST thing to happen is that the lift repairman came out of the lift AFTER the girl, who was trapped in the lift, comes out? :D

was laughing myself silly over this blooper...:bsmilie:

Rear curtain sync mah....

now then u realised?>
i realised that the first time i saw this dumb ad:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.