Not open for further replies.

Fred

Mar 4, 2002
Singapore
www.frednmich.com
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Here's some images of Big Ben to share with you guys, comments & criticism are most welcome! ;)

Fred said:
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Here's some images of Big Ben to share with you guys, comments & criticism are most welcome! ;)

Pic 1 is good, but I think your metering is on the brighter part of the tower. This resulted in having the lower part of the building being a little under exposed and lacking in details of the architecture.

My opinion - if you had metered on the lower part of the building instead of the tower, this could have bring up the details of the architecture.

Just my thoughts.

nokin said:
Pic 1 is good, but I think your metering is on the brighter part of the tower. This resulted in having the lower part of the building being a little under exposed and lacking in details of the architecture.
My opinion - if you had metered on the lower part of the building instead of the tower, this could have bring up the details of the architecture.
Just my thoughts.
Thanks again ;), I was afraid that the sky would be burnout, hence, the metering. Nevertheless, points noted and your comments are deeply appreciated too. :cool:

on the contrary, i think the metering is fine. Any more light and the sky will not be as nice as it is now..
Lucky you got blue skies...its usually dreary in london...

The Big Ben has been shot by so many people its difficult to come up with something new. These shots look like the usual but one advantage you have is the nice blue sky in London :)
So, well captured! :)

regards
..NuTs..

Status
Not open for further replies.