singapore
Visit site
pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

COMMENTS PLS

slanted pics in nearly all the shots.
Also, soft. Wonder why. Black & white dun seem to go well here.

Good effort though.

Can repost as smaller size? Kinda hard to see the pictures in this size. 600x400 would be nice.

gimme the eerriee feelings when i open this thread at nite... especially at this late hours... afraid that i might spot someone behind those stones......

what lens u using? seems like got the soft focus effects from those pics... and what black n white film u using... me wanna venture into the black n white film too... heard that illford is great in black and white... what iso rating are those films? cheap? costly to process from the lab? can it be

hey great pics there....i use to see those tombstones every morning cause my sec skool was opposite the cemetery....:what:
btw how did u manage to get tt effect....looks very eerie....a sense of suspence....:what:

shouldn't this be somewhere else... anyway, it looks like it'd fit more in PHOTOJOURNALISM... like eerr... recording memories or something... anyway, i live next to bidadari....

Hi All,

I think this post does fit the category as cemetery shots are also landscape photography.

me using 28-80 f3.5-5.6 non G type lens
me use illford Delta100
B&W flim to print 3r pic is abt $0.5 per piece.

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
hey great pics there....i use to see those tombstones every morning cause my sec skool was opposite the cemetery....:what:
btw how did u manage to get tt effect....looks very eerie....a sense of suspence....:what:

u from what school arh
what CCA

Status
Not open for further replies.