Bicycle Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

furideriku

Dec 5, 2006
71384699.mFea9wr2.jpg

Yes, keep going, pal! ^_^ Could be sharper, though.

thanx you .. i will =D thanx for ur feedback i appreciate it

You could try taking a part that is not so easily distinguishable as a to which part of the bicycle is it from.

main subject is the reflector? too frontal.

Yes, keep going, pal! ^_^ Could be sharper, though.

seriously... i dunno wats with this picture... isn't this a snapshot? and i notice u have been trying to up your post count by posting irrelevant stuff.

Tis is nothing but a snapshot. Notice something that its not just not sharp. the problem is its OOF, the focus is on the back of the reflector. notice the sharp lines on the bar?

This shot itself have no mood. try to bring out a topic into telling y did you shoot this shot, y did you wanna post this shot. a reflector can be interpreted with different lighting angle, a flash could be applied to show its sparkle, a burn on the sides can bring out the contrast. Try to manual focus next time. maybe you might get it right, or the part you are focusing is too near, beyond your minimum focusing distance.

shooting a subject is not just shooting for the sake of shooting. you must feel what you want. Doing a close shot unless necessary. if let's say you want to emphasize on a subject for instance your bicycle shoot a few shots on the overall view of the bicycle before showing them y u like it. Shooting pictures are like filming you must let them understand what you are shooting or it will be very dull. Too emphasizing on a subject does not help as pple will not know what you are trying to interpret. its best to manually capture a picture as it reveals more emotion to the picture you shoot,avoid auto focus as it breaks the point of using a SLR Camera. Normally for a professional they will try to shoot as many pics as possible and decide which best suits to what the audience want. You can never get a perfect gradeable pics in just a shot. Always remember the key point: 1) What you want to interpret thru this pic, 2) Use Manual not Auto Focus, 3) Learn to use the different SLR Setting to convey a emotion you want them to feel and lastly, 4) Photography is not programming it is a arts visually to convey messages to the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.