Bicycle in HDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolin

Sep 1, 2008
Pasir Ris
cool picture. im a big fan of HDR but haven't tried it myself.

jiewei

Sep 2, 2008
i like the sky!!

cichlid

Dec 2, 2006
S'pore
Wow, nice, the bike's really pop out, wide angle lens was used, i guessed.

Sep 14, 2007
Singapore
This is very special...like the skies...maybe next time can change to a action figure or what.
Maybe Godzilla and do a HDR on it.

Dec 10, 2007
very cool wide angle shot. i the way the bicycle pops out, but i hafta say that the slanting horizon is abit distracting. :)

coolin

Sep 1, 2008
Pasir Ris
actually i like the tilted horizon.
with the bicycle tilting and the dramatic sky , everything seems like its gonna topple.
not sure how to explain it but it gives a certain effect that i like. hope i made sense :confused:

Mar 17, 2008
Geylang
Wow, nice, the bike's really pop out, wide angle lens was used, i guessed.
Yeap, 14mm focal length was used on the D300. :)

This is very special...like the skies...maybe next time can change to a action figure or what.
Maybe Godzilla and do a HDR on it.
I got the same feeling after looking at the photo for a while! Maybe you can try it out and share it with us. :bsmilie:

how many exposure shots were use bro ?
6 exposures. =)

gymak90

Jan 5, 2008
The Far North
It seems noisy to me. Why? Did you push up iso unnecessarily?

Take note of lens flare as well.

jiewei

Sep 2, 2008
6 exposures shot can share use how many to how many ? i is a big fan of HDR want to learn more =D

Mar 17, 2008
Geylang
is this pungol?

wow nice picture . however i prefer no flats behind and a better bike. =P haha
Yeap, its Punggol. :bsmilie: No money for a better bike after I started photographing. :cry:

6 exposures shot can share use how many to how many ? i is a big fan of HDR want to learn more =D
I used 6 exposures with 1-stop gap in between each of them. ;)

Dec 19, 2008
androidsinboots.com
Yeap, its Punggol. :bsmilie: No money for a better bike after I started photographing. :cry:
ha. true. both hobby is really expensive. luckily i dont have to sell my bike for photography yet.

well can always pm me if u wana try this again. i got quite a decent bike. i live in the part of sengkang near pungol.

ha. ok, nice sky, inevitable motion blur because of the long exposure and clouds moving yeah.
two really random questions that i hope you could shed light for me

1) why the hell did you shoot a bike?! that's so random! :D
2) what the hell is the flare at the side?!

ok otherwise, not bad! i would drop the warm orage tone. but that's also personal since i'm quite sick of seeing over warm tones around. :p

Dec 19, 2008
androidsinboots.com
ha. ok, nice sky, inevitable motion blur because of the long exposure and clouds moving yeah.

ok otherwise, not bad! i would drop the warm orage tone. but that's also personal since i'm quite sick of seeing over warm tones around. :p
what can a guy shoot when he is on his own and riding a bike? answer: his bike. haha

this is not over warm tone, it's the orange road lights, can be warmer than this.

Mar 17, 2008
Geylang

what can a guy shoot when he is on his own and riding a bike? answer: his bike. haha

this is not over warm tone, it's the orange road lights, can be warmer than this.
I guess IloveBeaches have just answered it for me.. :bsmilie: Thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom