espn said:
Some foreigner took 1 vegetable + 1 meat + rice = $2.10

I took 1 vegetable + 1 meat + rice = $2.30

!#()!_@#(@+!#)!#)!@#!)#|!)@

:angry: :angry:

Same meat and vege?

hi espn! long time no see.

anyway, where? hawker?

litefoot: Different, but the vegetables same pricing, meat same pricing, rice same pricing.

Vegetables = 80c
Meat = $1.20
Rice = 30c

Total, you do the maths. :rolleyes:

jonlou: You never online of course never see me :bsmilie: It's at a cafeteria that's owned by a big company. :rolleyes:

20c nia...

just curious... they belong to the rich foreigners or poor foreigners? i know some is rich foreigner slayers... see 1 kill 1... die carrot head die!!!

or is it that they got staff discount then you dun have? but 20c savings only...

the veg rice stall i often visit also got such problem.
the woman who serves me say $2.70, then the woman who collects the $$$ say $3.00!!! @#$@#$@# :cry:

LittleWolf said:
What makes you think this is bias related?

ang moh mah. soo they treat them better lor....

espn: work, school, work, school.... even my cam's already frozen i think. no time for shooting and life liao... hahahha...

big company eh? frankly speaking, i think i would confront them for the 20 cents assuming everything on both plates are the same. call me stingy or wad lar... but i dun think its abt the price here... people in the service n f&b sector shld learn to be more humble and equal with everyone whom they serve. its very important.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
20c nia...

just curious... they belong to the rich foreigners or poor foreigners? i know some is rich foreigner slayers... see 1 kill 1... die carrot head die!!!

or is it that they got staff discount then you dun have? but 20c savings only...
It's not that 20c.. how do you tell who's staff and who's not?:dunno:

Drudkh said:
the veg rice stall i often visit also got such problem.
the woman who serves me say $2.70, then the woman who collects the $$$ say $3.00!!! @#$@#$@# :cry:
This I also encounter before, the foodstall I go to at a kopitiam now will bring me to the counter and tell the person how much.

jonlou said:
ang moh mah. soo they treat them better lor....

espn: work, school, work, school.... even my cam's already frozen i think. no time for shooting and life liao... hahahha...

big company eh? frankly speaking, i think i would confront them for the 20 cents assuming everything on both plates are the same. call me stingy or wad lar... but i dun its abt the price here... people in the service n f&b sector shld learn to be more humble and equal with everyone whom they serve. its very important.
Equal is a bit tough. I've heard of cases whereby it's a self-serve buffet, a ang moh come along the waiter happily takes up the dish and offers it to the ang moh's plate. A chinese walks along the waiter asks the chinese to take the dish himself. Bias? :rolleyes:

Sion said:
I think they have mistaken you as foreinger and the foreinger as local.
Unlikely... the ang moh's features aren't hard to tell.

espn said:
Equal is a bit tough. I've heard of cases whereby it's a self-serve buffet, a ang moh come along the waiter happily takes up the dish and offers it to the ang moh's plate. A chinese walks along the waiter asks the chinese to take the dish himself. Bias? :rolleyes:
the waiter is probably a fag, hoping to taste the angmoh's meat?

Sion said:
I think they have mistaken you as foreinger and the foreinger as local.
this pair of eyes should go blind instead.

somtimes they see working people or rather pple who have the big appetite face they give more... so charge abit more also... thats wat i notice

Drudkh said:
the waiter is probably a fag, hoping to taste the angmoh's meat?

lolx!!! all these people shud be fired and shot dead. racial discrimination against their own people...

kegler said:
somtimes they see working people or rather pple who have the big appetite face they give more... so charge abit more also... thats wat i notice
How do they define more? I didn't ask for more rice, and neither did I ask for less rice. You mean one eye they see can tell?

All the prices are FIXED, rice is 30c, vege 80 and meat 1.20, unless I don't know how to count...

espn said:
How do they define more? I didn't ask for more rice, and neither did I ask for less rice. You mean one eye they see can tell?

All the prices are FIXED, rice is 30c, vege 80 and meat 1.20, unless I don't know how to count...

okok.... or perhaps he knows the stall people well? regular ? hee...

* togu thinks espn should wear a mask next time, it's the face problem...

:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.