BHphotovideo cheaper prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

picturethis

Aug 30, 2010
eastern singapore
Hi guys,

Anyone bought from this website before?

I see that the prices are cheaper and they offer international warranty.

Anyone care to share?

Do a search. Discussed over and over again to death. The threads are in the Consumers corner.

many members bought gears from both B&H Photo video and also Adorama before, that including myself.

just to let you know that

Mr Henry Posner of B&H Photo-Video, henryp

and

Ms Helen Oster of Adorama Camera, HelenOster

are also in our forum.

Hope this help.

many members bought gears from both B&H Photo video and also Adorama before, that including myself.

just to let you know that

Mr Henry Posner of B&H Photo-Video, henryp

and

Ms Helen Oster of Adorama Camera, HelenOster

are also in our forum.

Hope this help.

I 'heard' my name mentioned! :D

I 'heard' my name mentioned!
haha and your rival company's.... :)
Anyway, both Adorama and B&H are among the biggest camera stores in the world and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from either of them if their prices are much lower.
Just note that you need to factor in shipping costs to Singapore and tax costs (7% for items over $400 value)

More like feedback hotline.:)

Hi guys,

Anyone bought from this website before?

I see that the prices are cheaper and they offer international warranty.

Anyone care to share?

i think bhphoto is quite reliable.

but please factor in shipping and gst for items above $400.

oh, and conversion rates, if you are taking these to be in sgd.

Oh ya, the 7%!! will the 7% be automatically deducted to the online company?

No. The postman will collect from u in CASH when he deliver u the goods :)

But only if purchase is more than $400 (aft conversion)

Ya that Why i stun when i look at the web site. Hey Picturethis i just send u a Pm asking you about the International warrenty.

i think bhphoto is quite reliable.

but please factor in shipping and gst for items above $400.

oh, and conversion rates, if you are taking these to be in sgd.

so if i'm air mailing it back i will be paying the 7%. But if i'm asking someone, maybe a friend to bring it back? Will the custom ask him/her to pay the 7%? does this apply to US and Hong Kong the same?

so if i'm air mailing it back i will be paying the 7%. But if i'm asking someone, maybe a friend to bring it back? Will the custom ask him/her to pay the 7%? does this apply to US and Hong Kong the same?

If he/she gets stopped by customs, and the receipts show more than $400 value... then the answer is YES! will still have to pay 7%.

Especially if everything is packed nicely in boxes and all. Best way is to mount the lens to the camera or place the lens in camera bag without packaging. So it seems like it is being used. And pray they do not see the boxes packed in the luggage.

Especially if everything is packed nicely in boxes and all. Best way is to mount the lens to the camera or place the lens in camera bag without packaging. So it seems like it is being used. And pray they do not see the boxes packed in the luggage.

usually you won't get stopped right?

unless you look suspicious and all... or you are carrying things that make you look suspicious..

just hide the boxes in the luggage together with files and paper etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.