BG Dragonfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhapchit

Jan 17, 2002
North-East
Visit site
Pb240279a.jpg

taken some time back, can't remember the settings.
Probably at iso100 f5.6

Love the color. :p

Originally posted by zhapchit
Pb240279a.jpg

taken some time back, can't remember the settings.
Probably at iso100 f5.6

I think you took this when you went out to BG with us (mega, azone, me) right? Kinda of remember that this shot is from there.

Well taken. You guys are really stressing me with all those good shots. After my exam in april, I going into retreat and do some secret training. :D

Originally posted by Tweek

I think you took this when you went out to BG with us (mega, azone, me) right? Kinda of remember that this shot is from there.

Hmm.. I was thinking so also! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by azone

Hmm.. I was thinking so also! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tweek

yup should be. Around that time :D

Originally posted by siewsphone

using 2100?

C700 :D

Originally posted by Falcon
Well taken. You guys are really stressing me with all those good shots. After my exam in april, I going into retreat and do some secret training. :D

dun need secret training lah.. ask mega to give u a few tips :D

Originally posted by Falcon

y not join us for the next outing ... :) we have few experts like azone , zhapchit and tweek to guide you :)

Originally posted by megaweb

y not join us for the next outing ... :) we have few experts like azone , zhapchit and tweek to guide you :)

There's also the Insect King, megaweb :)

:thumbsup: One of the best I've seen. Correct focus and very sharp

Originally posted by Klause
:thumbsup: One of the best I've seen. Correct focus and very sharp

so when is urs :dunno: also using the same DC ...

No time to go BG ley.. now even sleep also no time ;( .. Got a lot of test/project...

Originally posted by Klause
No time to go BG ley.. now even sleep also no time ;( .. Got a lot of test/project...
saeek.gif

why you got time for irc and surf clubsnap :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.