Bfs ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

parn23

Apr 16, 2002
Zanarkand
Visit site
can anyone tell me wat's BFS ?
does anyone have a photo sample of BFS in it?
cos i'm getting a F707 soon and i don't want to buy a faulty camera without knowing it.
thanks!

BFS - Blue Flash Syndrome.

For details, go to www.dpreview.com and under the forum, click to Sony forum. Do a search on that and you will be able to see a list of comments, some with samples.

think all the new batch shouldnt have this Bfs problem liao...i think...

Originally posted by Goondu
BFS - Blue Flash Syndrome.

For details, go to www.dpreview.com and under the forum, click to Sony forum. Do a search on that and you will be able to see a list of comments, some with samples.

thanks alot!
:D

Originally posted by eadwine
think all the new batch shouldnt have this Bfs problem liao...i think...

how do u differentiate between new batch and old batch?
usually what are the things to check or test when buying a digital camera?

last time i read in dpreview...i think its the serial number below the cam....

hm not very sure ... any takers?

The BFS is a problem with the WB settings... check dpreview for the serial numbers that doesn't have BFS. If it's an old batch, ;look for a colour sticker near the serial number, which indicates that the BFS has been fixed. Just try to take a few flash pic... I heard that the BFS occurs pretty often if its not fixed.

Other than that, check that all moving parts are not loose. Look for dead pixels on the LCD... press all the buttons making sure they feel right... hahahahaha... something like that... let's ask the 707 owners what else to check.

Originally posted by Flare
The BFS is a problem with the WB settings... check dpreview for the serial numbers that doesn't have BFS. If it's an old batch, ;look for a colour sticker near the serial number, which indicates that the BFS has been fixed. Just try to take a few flash pic... I heard that the BFS occurs pretty often if its not fixed.

Other than that, check that all moving parts are not loose. Look for dead pixels on the LCD... press all the buttons making sure they feel right... hahahahaha... something like that... let's ask the 707 owners what else to check.

thanks for the tip. i'll remember that.
anyone else can add in somemore to share?
:)

For a moment, I thought u guys are talking about Breath First Search in graph problem. :D

dun worry, all the stock in the market are new batch already...even if there is BFS, just drop by Sony service center and give them 30min to upgrade the firmware for u lor..

Status
Not open for further replies.