Beware of this no.

there was once that this company called my dad that he had won in a lucky draw, he can't believe it, so he asked the company to deliver the item to his house.. few days later, the delivery man came with the item, a cheque of $199.

Mine was crazier, the gal asked me to go JB to collect the "prize", because I "won" some don't know what lucky draw. :bigeyes: :rolleyes:

Do these people think we can so stupid? Go JB? Skali kena rob, or, being held for ransom, or worst...

one time i receive a call from AIA asking me to sign up for some savings plan with dunno how many % return. the girl ask me how much i spend a month and how much i intend to save.

girl: how much money do you spend on food a month?
me: actually, i spend all my money on food
girl: oh, so will you be interested to save $xxx a month with a return of xxx%?
me. i got no money how to save...you give me money to save la...
:dunno:

Everytime i received this kind of calls i just press "end call" and continue what i was doing.

Mine was crazier, the gal asked me to go JB to collect the "prize", because I "won" some don't know what lucky draw. :bigeyes: :rolleyes:

Do these people think we can so stupid? Go JB? Skali kena rob, or, being held for ransom, or worst...

I received something similar asking me to go KL to attend a talk and the caller is quite persistent.

I have also received a call from 65930474 asking me to attend some event and get $100 voucher in return. Then I believed this same person called me last month representing another company to ask me to go for a free facial session. It seemed that they have my number and keep bugging me whenever they have some advertising events/promotions. How to stop them from calling?

My mum once received a call from overseas going like "Mum, I got beaten up and i'm seriously injured. Come and save me." According to my mum, the voice sounded exactly like me. My mum ask the "son" where he is and he can't answered just keep saying come and save me. My mum got suspicious then instructed the "son" to call the ambulance himself. He hung the phone. *self pwned. LOL

My mum once received a call from overseas going like "Mum, I got beaten up and i'm seriously injured. Come and save me." According to my mum, the voice sounded exactly like me. My mum ask the "son" where he is and he can't answered just keep saying come and save me. My mum got suspicious then instructed the "son" to call the ambulance himself. He hung the phone. *self pwned. LOL

may be your mum has another son? lol..
what's the point asking your mom to come but he did not want to tell your mum where he is..

I have also received a call from 65930474 asking me to attend some event and get $100 voucher in return. Then I believed this same person called me last month representing another company to ask me to go for a free facial session. It seemed that they have my number and keep bugging me whenever they have some advertising events/promotions. How to stop them from calling?
you bump up an year old thread????????????????

I've told them "Pls remove me frm ur calling list"

These outsourced callers have stacks of other numbers to go thru. It works for me for cold callers.

you know why it won't work asking them to remove it? different companies throw numbers to them to call.

so they might remove you from one list, but if your name's on the next, it makes no difference.

but what i can't understand is... WHY IS FITNESS FIRST KEEPING ME ON THEIR LIST?

i know i'm fat but i like being fat

you know why it won't work asking them to remove it? different companies throw numbers to them to call.

so they might remove you from one list, but if your name's on the next, it makes no difference.

but what i can't understand is... WHY IS FITNESS FIRST KEEPING ME ON THEIR LIST?

i know i'm fat but i like being fat

They are trying to get you to be their spokesperson :bsmilie:

sigh. i weigh 120kg.. who wants a 120kg girl on their advertisements?

Like that then got impact mah

The-Biggest-Loser-Winner-2011-Olivia-Ward.gif

At 120kg you might just be bumping everyone behind the Starbucks counter LOL.......

Thanks bro for the sharing...

I would normally tell them I am not interested or I dont need any loan.