BEWARE OF THIS CSser and SELLER - EOSFILM

Status
Not open for further replies.
what to do? you want to sue him? :p

its not i wanna sue, but if it happens to you would you still say the same ??? i understand that this is my arse luck so i have to take it, but i also just wanna warn others abt this seller.

If ppl think that i have to bang balls take it den i just have to accept it that this is considered norm lor..

posn75 said:
its not i wanna sue, but if it happens to you would you still say the same ??? i understand that this is my arse luck so i have to take it, but i also just wanna warn others abt this seller.

If ppl think that i have to bang balls take it den i just have to accept it that this is considered norm lor..

Bro... I think it will happen on, these cases are quite normal, think of it, maybe your failure in getting this product allows you to get a better one??? Take things easy... I fail alot of times getting a DSLR, by luck my good friend (Photograph Journalist) went to HongKong and I tompang him to get it, viola, what I paid for a 2nd hand SIngapore, I pay for a new one in HongKong with a decent lense... what you lost out now, you may get something of better, higher quality in the next trial... Forgive and forget will make your life more colourful;)

posn75 said:
its not i wanna sue, but if it happens to you would you still say the same ??? i .

it happened to me more than once, if it really important to you. When you join CS at the first time, did you ever read any claim that all the members are all nice guys?

devilboy said:
Bro... I think it will happen on, these cases are quite normal, think of it, maybe your failure in getting this product allows you to get a better one??? Take things easy... I fail alot of times getting a DSLR, by luck my good friend (Photograph Journalist) went to HongKong and I tompang him to get it, viola, what I paid for a 2nd hand SIngapore, I pay for a new one in HongKong with a decent lense... what you lost out now, you may get something of better, higher quality in the next trial... Forgive and forget will make your life more colourful;)

Hi Devilboy,

Nicely said. I agree.:)

For all we know, perhaps this is a blessing in disguise for the TS. Anyway, my sympathy for you.

Cheer up and live longer.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Some people do not know proper buy/sell etiquette, and unfortunately in your case you struck a deal with one of those people. Unfortunately it's not legally binding, so next time rather than just sms or through email/pm, give the dealer a call so that he is personally pressured to not break the deal he has struck.

you should have check his iTrader Statas...

haiz...

k3nn3th03 said:
you should have check his iTrader Statas...

haiz...

ya, i did, and now i added my comments there as well.

Dun worry, you are not the only victim of such cases. Anyway, ppl are ppl. It is hard to find sellers in this forum who have the integrity to honour their words in view of higher bidders. Most of them would sell to the highest bidder even if it is just $10 difference in the bid.

In my case, I bid for a 350D for $1050 around end Aug and the seller agree to reserve the set for me until 1st Sept when my financial resources replenishes. Later in his thread, he posted tat i bid 1.1K for the set and used it to push his selling price higher and continue to sell the set. 1 or 2 day b4 the comex, he posted in the thread tat i have backout from the deal... WTF. I got so disgusted and decided to heck wif the sale. Later, during the comex period he msg me he can lower the price to 1K. :sticktong

popeye said:
it happened to me more than once, if it really important to you. When you join CS at the first time, did you ever read any claim that all the members are all nice guys?

haha... i never did found a claim like that, so u saying we shld just let it be ?? take it with a pinch of salt ??

Static said:
Dun worry, you are not the only victim of such cases. Anyway, ppl are ppl. It is hard to find sellers in this forum who have the integrity to honour their words in view of higher bidders. Most of them would sell to the highest bidder even if it is just $10 difference in the bid.

In my case, I bid for a 350D for $1050 around end Aug and the seller agree to reserve the set for me until 1st Sept when my financial resources replenishes. Later in his thread, he posted tat i bid 1.1K for the set and used it to push his selling price higher and continue to sell the set. 1 or 2 day b4 the comex, he posted in the thread tat i have backout from the deal... WTF. I got so disgusted and decided to heck wif the sale. Later, during the comex period he msg me he can lower the price to 1K. :sticktong

ya, thats really sick .. that guy has no respect for others whatsoever.

devilboy said:

Thanks for the advice bro, = )

Just consider yourself lucky. Let it be. There always a better bargain if you hang around IN BnS forum.

hi. guess you are feeling very fustrated right now, but i think BEWARE is too harsh a word to use. He did break his promise, but he did not really cheat your money, as in scam. maybe just forgive him?:angel:

it's good to inform us anyway, maybe just tone down on the words.

posn75 said:
ya, thats really sick .. that guy has no respect for others whatsoever.

Hi

Read your post and felt sorry about your plight..:cry:

Anyway thanx for highlighting the case to us..:) I wish you well..:heart:

forgive and forget and you will be happier.

posn75 said:
Dear all,

this is my first time dealing with such person, please tell me if i am wrong to say the things u said about him or shld i just accpet this as a public forum norm...

read this thread to understand more...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2448006#post2448006

He gave this reason but closed his thread immediately after:

"I sincerely apologise to the posn75 for the misunderstanding. I'm in need of the cash and had to sell it asap."

I thought that posn75 was ready to deal? :dunno:

Yours was not too bad..... mine's ten time worst.

The CSer is staying in Bukit Batok, I'm at Aljunied and he had a few things to sell..... I called to confirmed the item.... took the MRT to Bukit Batok. Upon reaching Bukit Batok MRT... called him that I'm here then he asked what were the item I wanted... told him and he said sorry just sold it...... :angry: What the F**K :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.