BEWARE of cser by the nick of "hensa" !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno84ph

Sep 20, 2004
fellow clubsnappers, beware of this person by the nick of "hensa" when you deal with him in buy/sell.
his name is Hensa, hp no. 90663095
email: hensa89@hotmail.com and finalstory.photo@gmail.com

here's what happened today:
We arranged to meet today (Sunday 13th July) 2pm at City Hall MRT to deal for an item I was selling.
I called him at 1pm to double confirm and he told me that he will be 15mins late and I told him my friend will be meeting him instead and he said ok.
When my friend reached at 2.15pm and gave him a call, he told my friend that he will be another 20mins late.
So my friend waited until 3pm.
Then came his sms that he cannot meet as his boss needed him.
I gave him a call but my call was rejected.
Smsed him and there was no reply..
After some time then he smsed saying he was in a meeting.
Then I asked him what time his meeting would end but there was no reply.
He then smsed me saying "forget it".:(
Call him many times but he refused to pick up my calls.
Waited till now (12 midnight) for him to give me a call to explain but there was none.

Really pissed off by his heck care attitude and flying my aeroplane, wasting me and my friend's time waiting for him.
Pls blacklist this person:thumbsd:

there's no black listing here in cs like hardwarezone or itrader system like vr zone.
only 1 solution...you might wanna Add hensa to Your Ignore List.
kinda makes you feel better as well.

there's no black listing here in cs like hardwarezone or itrader system like vr zone.
only 1 solution...you might wanna Add hensa to Your Ignore List.
kinda makes you feel better as well.

yeah, just wanna warn fellow csers b4 they kenna fly aeroplane.

yeah, just wanna warn fellow csers b4 they kenna fly aeroplane.

i also kena fly aeroplane before when i bought the item to office then towards the evening the person last min cancel the deal say timing not suitable...cheap item still wanna make me freaking travel down to orchard from tuas to let her view...:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.