!!!BEWARE of babs567!!!!

never buy a ridiculously lower than market price stuff especialy when they only give emails wich contain "..sales..", just one glance of it i already know it's a scam thread :bsmilie:

you can tell whether is this guy a genuine seller or not, just Google his email addy, you will find his selling all over the place. this guy is 100% fraud case.

admins and mods will de-register these spammers on sight, members please help to look out for them and use the report post button.
report.gif

thank you.

Thank you for informing us..:thumbsup:
Merry Chirstmas everyone !!!!

I don't understand. What did this fellow do wrong? Did someone got cheated by him?

I don't understand. What did this fellow do wrong? Did someone got cheated by him?

Let's just say that internet buy and sell pages are full of people like him selling "new" things at a steep discounts. You send the money in and that is the end of the story..... trick is to be able to smell these rats when they appear.

feels like it's the same as lottery scam, ask u to deposit money first to claim prize.

I was reacting to TS's link to another site where one of the replies stated that the seller is asking for 50% deposit so he must be a fraud. My first thought was, if he is overseas, asking for 50% deposit is not unreasonable since buyers routinely pay 100% of the transaction price before the seller would ship the goods. As much as buyers are afraid they don't receive the goods after sending payment, sellers are afraid too, that after they ship the goods, the buyer never send the payment. There's where buyer and seller protection offered by PayPal and eBay come in. As for the selling price, S$1000 is indeed too low for the 60D, but if he meant US$, then it's not that far fetched. You can easily get one in the US for US$900 retail. If he is a reseller, he would have obtained it at a lower price than that.

No, I am not buying anything from him and I am not encouraging anyone to do so. If he is legit, then he needs to adjust his business strategy.

I was reacting to TS's link to another site where one of the replies stated that the seller is asking for 50% deposit so he must be a fraud. My first thought was, if he is overseas, asking for 50% deposit is not unreasonable since buyers routinely pay 100% of the transaction price before the seller would ship the goods. As much as buyers are afraid they don't receive the goods after sending payment, sellers are afraid too, that after they ship the goods, the buyer never send the payment. There's where buyer and seller protection offered by PayPal and eBay come in. As for the selling price, S$1000 is indeed too low for the 60D, but if he meant US$, then it's not that far fetched. You can easily get one in the US for US$900 retail. If he is a reseller, he would have obtained it at a lower price than that.

No, I am not buying anything from him and I am not encouraging anyone to do so. If he is legit, then he needs to adjust his business strategy.

I think what TS is trying to do is to raise awareness on this seller as his sales tactics seem somewhat dodgy. If I'm not wrong he requires a bank transfer and does not offer Paypal, which increases the likelihood of him being a scam.

I think what TS is trying to do is to raise awareness on this seller as his sales tactics seem somewhat dodgy. If I'm not wrong he requires a bank transfer and does not offer Paypal, which increases the likelihood of him being a scam.
that is correct, we already have many members reported how such bogus sellers operating before. these jokers depend a 50% bank transfer first, without answering any of the enquiry. Once the money transferred, they vanish into thin air.

that is correct, we already have many members reported how such bogus sellers operating before. these jokers depend a 50% bank transfer first, without answering any of the enquiry. Once the money transferred, they vanish into thin air.

If anyone is so gullible and transfer the money, nothing much to say. :bigeyes: