BEWARE! FAKE Kongo

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynniepang

Jun 8, 2008
makeup-faces.blogspot.com
There is someone who is pretending to be Kongo, to get girls to do shoots with him. I urge all girls out there to be wary of any dodgy, dubious guys who claim to be a "well-known" photographer.

This guy added me on MSN, and I added him back thinking it was Kongo who had accidentally deleted me and then added me back. I just discovered that this fake Kongo's email address is kong.g0.hotmail.com. The real Kongo's email address is kong.go@hotmail.com .

3321641389_f7cf28a4c8.jpg

3321641363_5f3ed48955.jpg

And this is a print screen from an email from the REAL Kongo:
3321651127_416dcba9d0_o.jpg

The moment he asked if I wanted to do a lingerie/ bikini shoot, I KNEW it wasnt Kongo. And when I questioned him, he went offline immediately.

"Ok, dont talk too much misunderstanding now." His last words before he went offline.

MISUNDERSTANDING?? Mister, there is NO misunderstanding. Maybe you are confused, but I am VERY clear about what you're trying to do.

CREEP!!!!!

Whoever you are, I hope your balls rot and fall off. :sticktong

P.S: Kongo (the real one!), you have to be careful cos there is someone out there pretending to be you, and asking girls for lingerie/ bikini shoot. Is this considered identity theft?? If you want to make a police report, I'd be glad to be your witness.

Last edited:
this is getting crazy ..:think:

You can make an online police report at http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/ePCLinks.html# procedure is kind of easy. Dont need to go down to the police station. Few minutes after you made your report, the officer in charge will call you on your mobile to confirm the details.

Wah.. when somebody tries to impersonate you, you know you have made it liao! Kongo bro, Congrats!

actually kongo has shot bikini before, i recall it

but, fake is fake

very soon... KONGO needs to his MUGSHOT here ? :bsmilie:

email can fake BUT..... face ? ;)

very soon... KONGO needs to his MUGSHOT here ? :bsmilie:

email can fake BUT..... face ? ;)

looks like someone needs to set up a Kongo fanclub website & put his face BIG BIG :bsmilie:

u shld have lured that guy out, then get his fanclub members to whack his "balls (until it) rot and fall off" :bsmilie:

this is terrible!

whoever is out there pretending to be Kongo! U BETTER STOP IT! :angry:

This whole forum will be behind the REAL Kongo!

May i suggest something?

Can someone pls alert admin to maybe send a mass email/PM to all CSers for the safety of all forum users here. And maybe put up a sticky or smth to alert guests in this forum.

The impostor is quite pathetic, but guys, try to be mindful of the threats you are making in your posts, in jest or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.