Beware--Bad Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleon

May 16, 2007
TamPines
Hi all,

I've meet a Very Very bad seller today. Suppose to buy a Nikon 17-55 and I specially took leave today for this deal.

• Deal already confrim at seller price on 090809 10pm

• meet seller to deal on 100809 2pm

Seller makes me go all the way to the meeting point(at his convenience somemore). After meeting him, he came w/o any lens and told me someone paid deposit over IB this morning.:angry::angry::angry:

He got the guts to tell me that someone paid him deposit this morning and he don't even have the SIMPLE COURTESY to tell ME!!! WTF!!!

Senior Members somemore. Wat a disgrace!!!

Members, Pls beware of this Senior member "H*g*a*b*l*" Mobile is :"xxxx8850"

wat the point of u meeting him when he already sellin it to other??? :nono:

Thats the point... Waste effort los.... somemore i took leave for it.. damn angry man..

Thats the point... Waste effort los.... somemore i took leave for it.. damn angry man..
Did you tell him off. And you don't have to censor his CS name. Just display it full, so that we know.

GMAN

I was like too angry for words already.. Somemore he was holding his son out from the libaray, feel so sad for his son... Such a dishonest DaD..

Hi all,

I've meet a Very Very bad seller today. Suppose to buy a Nikon 17-55 and I specially took leave today for this deal.

Seller makes me go all the way to the meeting point(at his convenience somemore). After meeting him, he came w/o any lens and told me someone paid deposit over IB this morning.:angry::angry::angry:

He got the guts to tell me that someone paid him deposit this morning and he don't even have the SIMPLE COURTESY to tell ME!!! WTF!!!

TS, since we are in the Kopitiam, hope you don't mind me digressing a little.
I wonder if there are people buying used items on CS (must be minty and with box, the whole package) and then re-package them as NEW for sale subsequently placed at very attractive price ? I ask because as I was quite free and busybody :p browsing the WTB/WTS section, I noticed something interesting....One moment a post was put up to buy something (in minty condition (reasonable) and with box), only to be sold off a few days later (labeled as Brand New this time) ...Just curious :)
I can understand someone selling a pretty used item only to buy another less used one of the same spec if he doesn't want to spend too much on a brand new item and yet just loves the thing so much (perhaps due to the already matching accessories, etc). I can't understand how one would sell a brand new item when he just got a used one a few days back...the fact is how would he want to get a used one when he already has a brand new one ?
Of course I would think it must be quite a feat to pull off something like that (if it is a fraud) as the truth will be out (or not??) the moment the buyer registers his new toy.
Maybe a fraud is going on, maybe it is just a business. Anyone care to share if you came across something suspicious like this ?

Did you tell him off. And you don't have to censor his CS name. Just display it full, so that we know.

GMAN

TS, since we are in the Kopitiam, hope you don't mind me digressing a little.
I wonder if there are people buying used items on CS (must be minty and with box, the whole package) and then re-package them as NEW for sale subsequently placed at very attractive price ? I ask because as I was quite free and busybody :p browsing the WTB/WTS section, I noticed something interesting....One moment a post was put up to buy something (in minty condition (reasonable) and with box), only to be sold off a few days later (labeled as Brand New this time) ...Just curious :)
I can understand someone selling a pretty used item only to buy another less used one of the same spec if he doesn't want to spend too much on a brand new item and yet just loves the thing so much (perhaps due to the already matching accessories, etc). I can't understand how one would sell a brand new item when he just got a used one a few days back...the fact is how would he want to get a used one when he already has a brand new one ?
Of course I would think it must be quite a feat to pull off something like that (if it is a fraud) as the truth will be out (or not??) the moment the buyer registers his new toy.
Maybe a fraud is going on, maybe it is just a business. Anyone care to share if you came across something suspicious like this ?

I'm very sure there are ppl whom earn out of bns deals. but it'll be very dishonest to label a 2nd hand item as brand new.

But well this thread is not to discuss this, but to warn our members tat the seller is not sincere in selling. Very very bad seller..

He still got the cheeks to meet you and tell you face to face,cant he just sms you b4 you came?

He still got the cheeks to meet you and tell you face to face,cant he just sms you b4 you came?

thats the point bro... cant imagine that man... think of it really angry!!!:angry:

i guess u went all the way to the west to meet him?

Hi all,

:angry: i read this i oso feel angry man. lucky not many like him around or i know of. anyway in CS the 'senior' do not mean anything, just post more can get that 'title'.

WTF? everyone would be pissed off with something like this!!

btw, have u ask him why did he not tell u on sms before?

:angry: i read this i oso feel angry man. lucky not many like him around or i know of. anyway in CS the 'senior' do not mean anything, just post more can get that 'title'.

Ya i know... haiz... juz not my day... :(

:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd: for the seller...

I was like too angry for words already.. Somemore he was holding his son out from the libaray, feel so sad for his son... Such a dishonest DaD..

What so dishonest?

While I understand your frustration, it is not right at all to label him as dishonest. Did he cheated you? Did he lied to you?

Common lets not get too carried away and label fellow members in this way.

You can rant and warn others but please observe the term of use in CS especially #1 be civil. :nono:

If what TS said is true, this seller is no doubt irresponsible and has no reason to not inform him about the sales.

If the word was given to sell the lens to the TS, then why did seller still accept deposit from another buyer?

Since the lens was already reserved for another buyer, couldn't the seller have taken the time to give the TS a call/send a text to inform him that the lens has been taken?

While the seller has not been dishonest, this is rather irresponsible behaviour. I like to see the seller's side of the story though.

Status
Not open for further replies.