Betcha 5 bucks you can't guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmode

Mar 30, 2005
Purple wall with sun shining in.. :p

zhuozehai

Jan 4, 2005
void deck thingy in between HDB buildings where they hold wakes or weddings and kids play soccer? dunno what its called. the 'shelter' thingy that we always call it.

cy_j

Sep 3, 2004
Newton
cyril-jeane.smugmug.com
1. Nope, :)

2. Negatory :)

3. No cigar. :cool:

It's actually at the entrance to the very newly renovated Bukit Merah Public Library. One thing I can say, that's one cool design. The architect and the interior designer really made a cracking good job of it! :thumbsup:

All these years I've been in Singapore I frequently find subjects like this that lend no credence at all that Singapore has very boring designs. Those people should start looking around. :bigeyes:

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Hi cy_j,

Now that the riddle is completed (I am not in Singapore to try at a suggestion of the subject),

I find the photo quite interesting, in the sense that you saw what you saw.

I bet many have been there and didn't see what you saw :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing,
Cheers.

thoa_rs

Jan 10, 2003
Siglap
Visit site
cy_j said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Duh! As Homer Simpson would say. ;) I should rephrase the question to "What establishment/building is this?" ;)

Homer says 'doh'. Not 'duh'.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
cy_j said:
1. Nope, :)

2. Negatory :)

3. No cigar. :cool:

It's actually at the entrance to the very newly renovated Bukit Merah Public Library. One thing I can say, that's one cool design. The architect and the interior designer really made a cracking good job of it! :thumbsup:

All these years I've been in Singapore I frequently find subjects like this that lend no credence at all that Singapore has very boring designs. Those people should start looking around. :bigeyes:
no wonder it looks so darn familiar.. i walk past it everyday! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom