Beta Testing a photo exhibiting web engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pygmy

Mar 28, 2003
pbase.com/pygmy
pbase.com
hi all you shutter happy folks.

My partner and I have spent the last 19 months in our garage (it appears this is the best place to start successful IT projects) building a web based digital asset management engine (web photo gallery application).

Basically it has been built to reduce the workflow between having taken the digital photo to exhibiting on the web. After installing the PC client software and importing the images, the rest is drag and drop and sync.

The client software knows if a photo on your computer has been uploaded to the web and where on the web it is located and vice versa. This way you never lose track of where the images are. It also knows which blogs or forums you have posted your images and has link management capabilities. You have total control over who can link to our images.

We have also developed a companion blog (it is being alpha tested right now) that will be fully integrated with the photo gallery web application. This will provde users with seamless photo blogging capcbilities. The beta for this blog will be released sometime within the next 2 weeks.

We would like to invite CS members to assist us in Beta testing this site. I was not sure if it was ok to make this invitation here, but I checked with some CS old timers and they said this is where we should do it. If you simply want to review the site we will be happy to read the reviews here.

The site is far from perfect which is why it is in its Beta phase. We need you support to help get us where we want to be. If you are interested to support our efforts, please email me at pygmy@exzone.sg or pm me.

I look forward to your participation and feedback.

happy shooting
pygmy

Status
Not open for further replies.