best website hosting-for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

damienster

Mar 13, 2005
which is the best website to upload pics for free to create ur portfolio... with large files format like raw and fine jpeg. thanks.

dun think there is any free hosting / gallery that gives you ability to store raw files...

infact, full uncropped jpeg of 6mp or 8mp, i think also quite substantial already, imagine 10 full size 6mp jpegs is about 25-30mb, just about 60 shots (est 2 rolls of film ) is about 180mb already... so how many portfolio u need?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
dun think there is any free hosting / gallery that gives you ability to store raw files...

infact, full uncropped jpeg of 6mp or 8mp, i think also quite substantial already, imagine 10 full size 6mp jpegs is about 25-30mb, just about 60 shots (est 2 rolls of film ) is about 180mb already... so how many portfolio u need?

ard 50 images from my d70, in large jpeg format?

damienster said:
which is the best website to upload pics for free to create ur portfolio... with large files format like raw and fine jpeg. thanks.
nothing is free, you pay it one way or another

u want the best..and u still want free...

if u really come across such provider which give u free hosting, better AVOID because they are going to close down sooner or later

ok thanks guys

maybe I should start offering one for free and the agreement is that I get ALL copyrights of the image stored at that server:)

good deal?

Wai said:
u want the best..and u still want free...

if u really come across such provider which give u free hosting, better AVOID because they are going to close down sooner or later

Very true.

Snowcrash said:
maybe I should start offering one for free and the agreement is that I get ALL copyrights of the image stored at that server:)

good deal?

Lol, people will call you up and settle legal stuff :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.