Best Way to Lose Those Tummy Flabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
been wondering... what's the best way to reduce waistline? can cycling alone do the job? jogging i heard is good, but while reducing the unwanted mass, it makes your calves bigger.

so people, most effective way besides jogging/running?

jogging. slow and distance one. Not 100m dash. hehe.

Slow and long will trim down whole body weight and fats. Fast one will build muscles and endurance. So depends what you want. hehe.

Best way ..

Take knife cut loh .. But Call 995 first ..

mohgui said:
been wondering... what's the best way to reduce waistline? can cycling alone do the job? jogging i heard is good, but while reducing the unwanted mass, it makes your calves bigger.

so people, most effective way besides jogging/running?

any cadio vascular exercise that gets u in the 120-130 heartrate for longer that about 20-25 mins... (Cos first 20 mins u are burning carbs..)

also watch diet... no carbs at night.

:sweat: been thinking of jogging for years but haven't do it... keke...

now i really must do it... my ROM coming.... :confused: ....

Aerobic based exercise. I'm working mine off right now too, which has accumulated compared to my competitive past from lowered metabolism levels. Miss running in MacRitchie in the evenings with my running kakis in the past.

Ah yes, those were enjoyable days. Wished I wasn't as focussed for running then.

anyone try those slimming belt? I tried OTO before, feel it work, abit uncomfortable..
but i think 300+ is abit expensive lol.. :confused:

XXXcat said:
:sweat: been thinking of jogging for years but haven't do it... keke...

now i really must do it... my ROM coming.... :confused: ....

friend went on cabbage soup diet.. that one confirm can lose a LOT of weight in a few days.

MeNaCeWu said:
eat combat ration... cabbage rice....

lmao I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the previous post.

XXXcat said:
anyone try those slimming belt? I tried OTO before, feel it work, abit uncomfortable..
but i think 300+ is abit expensive lol.. :confused:

they say the OTO one works better than the osim version... unless im printing cash i wont be forking out 300+ for that belt

MeNaCeWu said:
eat combat ration... cabbage rice....

actually i believe if u really finish the 1 day ration in 1 day (including all the accessories and biscuits) u might gain weight...:think:

Kim Dong Moon said:
Try the spinning class for 2 months ..... sure you will slim down :thumbsup:

wat is SPINNING CLASS ??

cardio + diet + abs exercise

jdredd said:
friend went on cabbage soup diet.. that one confirm can lose a LOT of weight in a few days.

I've a friend who went on a no carbs diet for a year. She became cranky all the time. And when she started eating rice again, she ballooned to at least 3/4 of her previous size. This happened in a span of 2 months. Cut down on carbs mayb..but dun keep it out of ur diet...otherwise ur body won't b able to break it down in the future..

I swear by jogging la.... lost quite a bit of weight from that. No ez way out la.... and u'll b able to see the difference between someone who exercises to lose weight and someone who takes pills or other methods... the 'healthy' look still not there..

jia you k everyone...dun b lazy.....

That's in extreme. Zero carb diet.

Also, one who's poppin' slimming pills all the time ain't gonna be healthy as well.

Watch one's diet with a combination of slimming pills AND proper exercise is probably the best combination ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.