Best way to get rid of geckos in your appt/house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
Everytime come home see some **** here and there, floor, kitchen counter... I'm fed up.

Saw one just now, big one and couldn't think of how to do it. So I boiled some water and threw at him... wasn't pleasant as it was in its death throes as it was being cooked to death..:( Any other method to do it ah which is more 'humane'? Think got another baby one running around also :think:

dun have more humane method. most people use glue traps.
my grandfather used small ballbearings and a long copper blowpipe.

dun have more humane method. most people use glue traps.
my grandfather used small ballbearings and a long copper blowpipe.

You've got a awesome grand-dad dude. Hope my grand-dad can do that too.;p

keep cats in ur house. soon u wont see geckos, cockroaches, spiders anything.

theres one in my room .. makes some funny noise when i switched off the lights
then sleep with me sometimes and s**t on my bed
:bsmilie:

You can call pest control... they will come and put some poison smoke in all the rooms with your windows closed. Leave your house for 3days shutoff. Go for a short trip maybe... then when you're back, you'd notice all pest like geckos, ants, whatever will be real dead. And the cute thing is that, they will come out to the open to their death. :bsmilie:

You can call pest control... they will come and put some poison smoke in all the rooms with your windows closed. Leave your house for 3days shutoff. Go for a short trip maybe... then when you're back, you'd notice all pest like geckos, ants, whatever will be real dead. And the cute thing is that, they will come out to the open to their death. :bsmilie:

ah....then all the dead reptiles/insects just becomes bait that attracts more insects to come? :D

I use a glue trap for the lizards, but i think the big ones are quite smart. They know to avoid the traps. Have only managed to catch the small ones so far

No humane way then I stick to my boiling water method la... :sweat:

LOL. I've been using water at ~90 degrees celsius to kill lizards too. Does it fast, seems to give them a heart attack more than cooking them.

Everytime come home see some **** here and there, floor, kitchen counter... I'm fed up.

Saw one just now, big one and couldn't think of how to do it. So I boiled some water and threw at him... wasn't pleasant as it was in its death throes as it was being cooked to death..:( Any other method to do it ah which is more 'humane'? Think got another baby one running around also :think:

You're insane. Just imagine you get the same treatment.

Your house is not more yours than theirs, they have the same right than you to be here and at last, while you're completly useless to the world, they eat mosquitos.

Sometimes, I feel shame to be human being, the kind who invented the useless painfull death.

Your house is not more yours than theirs, they have the same right than you to be here and at last, while you're completly useless to the world, they eat mosquitos.

Sometimes, I feel shame to be human being, the kind who invented the useless painfull death.

haha... well, sometimes its human who can't co-exist with one another... domesticate every single thing that dun fight back, and put in captivity every other ones that bites...

Use nature way to get rid of geckos. Put snake on your place :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

Use nature way to get rid of geckos. Put snake on your place :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Then next asking how to get rid of snake.. Get eagle.
How to get rid of eagle? Er, let's be creative, killer whales.

So you end up with a lot of killer whales in your house. :think:

Gecko on the stove top?
Lizard2.jpg

Pick it up, take a photo of it and put it outside your house... :bsmilie:
Lizard.jpg

They are actually doing us a service by eating up the insects... ;)

yeah kind of agree, we describe our cruelty without feeling it is a bad act..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Then next asking how to get rid of snake.. Get eagle.
How to get rid of eagle? Er, let's be creative, killer whales.

So you end up with a lot of killer whales in your house. :think:
So you can open 2nd zoo in Singapore :sweatsm: . But, eh..., zoo without gecko may not complete hah....

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.