Best way to build up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run more. Hit the gym more, do some weights. In fact, most people fail IPPT because of running. Passing time is 12:20. The rest of the training you will "get it" at BMT. You should also decide which kind of "unit" you want to go. Stay in or stay out. Wait too fit end up in Commando or Armour.

Most importantly, avoid fatty foods and filling up your tummy with only rice, tofu or noodles. Eat more protein. Eggs are a great source of protein, and in reality you don't get affected by the cholesterol too much since your body manufactures 85-90% of it's cholesterol anyway.

Make sure that you eat a high-protein meal/drink a protein shake no later than 15 minutes after a resistance workout! That is the optimum time for your body to absorb protein to use for muscle growth. If your body is lacking protein, it will burn up your muscles rather than fat!

do BMT first, than redo BMT again...sure fit.

physical weak doesnt mean mentally weak ..
physical fit doesnt mean combat fit ..

I did train up for my NS during poly times ..
6meals a day and hit the gym 3 times & 1 cardio a week ..

physically very fit .. gold for ippt
but bring me out for field camp - I gave up :bsmilie:

go for the BMT "prep course" (the extra 2 months) sure pass IPPT :thumbsup:

Bad way to waste two months IMO.. :nono: :bsmilie:

go 4 d "prep course", so u wont "crash course" since u in 2 mths earlier. tt 2 mths "more relax". i oso not fit, i like to take things bit by bit, 2 mths extra physical training helps alot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.