Best tapes to use for sticking photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
judeseah said:
used it b4 w/o satisfaction.
not as sticky as herma's,
also get worse with time.
just my opinion, how's ur take on this jeffrey?
though i love the price.

jude

haven't tried herma's but henzo's sticky enough, at least for me. Just bought henzo, so not sure on the longevity yet;)

jeffreyk said:
haven't tried herma's but henzo's sticky enough, at least for me. Just bought henzo, so not sure on the longevity yet;)

So where can i get the Henzo at affordable price?

Herma still hovers at around S$10 a box locally isit??

Probably would anyone be interested if i do a MO for Herma :bsmilie:

What about the dispenser tapes that is roll on.. can't remember the name of it..
Had to do it for a client once and it was so easy.. not cheap though but saves a lot of time.. easy to correct errors are reposition too..

willyfoo said:
What about the dispenser tapes that is roll on.. can't remember the name of it..
Had to do it for a client once and it was so easy.. not cheap though but saves a lot of time.. easy to correct errors are reposition too..

Is it like the correction tape kind of packaging?

And the tape is not permanent, right? I've seen one of these in bookbinders.. yup its not cheap!

Yes... it's a dispenser like correction tape...
It's not permanent.. but sticks very well and pulls off when you decide to..

It's not cheap.. but after having used it, I think it's worth the price...
If anybody's doing a MO for it I'll be keen..

Anyone want MO for the 3M spray? Anyone any idea how much is it in retail? ;)

behyx said:
Where can i get the 3M spray? And is it very troublesome? easy to get dirty when doing the job?
Be prepared to mop the floor after using.

*groans*

behyx said:
Is it like the correction tape kind of packaging?

And the tape is not permanent, right? I've seen one of these in bookbinders.. yup its not cheap!
Yeah, that one is EXPENSIVE... :faint:

Andy Ang said:
Anyone want MO for the 3M spray? Anyone any idea how much is it in retail? ;)
Near $20 bucks IIRC.

Good. Let me use my pull strings power now. ;)

Any specific model or name btw?? :eek:

Andy Ang said:
From Lowest to Highest grade (So is price)
Spray Mount 6065: http://www.3m.com/us/mfg_industrial/adhesives/framing/html/spraymount.jhtml

Photo Mount 6094: http://www.3m.com/us/mfg_industrial/adhesives/framing/html/scotch6094.jhtml

Are we looking at 6094: I asking for quotes now. :thumbsup:
I hope I can be of help to my supporters here .....
3M #6065 is re-positionable spray ..... retail price: $15-50 keepers' price: $14-00

3M #6094 is permanent spray ........... retail price: $20-50 keepers' price: $18-50

Interested plse order thru: keepers.sg@gmail.com

Eeh.,. Advertiser dun hijack into MO thread that fast leh, this is not even a proper MO thread for the spray yet.

(Btw, my price sure better then yours)

Andy Ang said:
Eeh.,. Advertiser dun hijack into MO thread that fast leh, this is not even a proper MO thread for the spray yet.

(Btw, my price sure better then yours)

So sorry Andy Ang ... I didn't know you are offering to sell. I thought you are just trying to help the members here to find the prices.
NO, I am not selling the 3M items. I was trying to help out as I was reading like ppl here having problem finding these products. Please ignore my post.

Sorry guys, please buy from Andy. I am out. :embrass:

Ya, need to know price before we can go for MO mah.

Unless you know the GM of 3M, or your order 100 pcs at one go, else dun think that the price from our MO would be higher then your offer. ;)

wah i may be interested in the 3M spray. but then...i think it'll be super difficult to use la
hmmm...anyone with previous experience? ESPN? how was it?

actually I dunno if it would work for you
there's something called photo corners.
its like a triangle sleeve which is like a pocket so you slot your photo into the triangles.
the triangles are like scotch tape can stick to places.
so effectively the photos are not spoiled.

got acid free ones too.
spotted them selling in big bookshop in clementi

isiit? sounds like the herma tapes. hope its not too ex. anyway thanks for doing the MO for gaffa! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.