Best screen calibrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vii_haven

Dec 12, 2004
what's the best, most value for money screen calibrator out there? i've read about the huey but the comments from CS don't match the 'award-winning' description it has. was considering the optix too but duno howmuch it costs and duno where in singapore has it. anyone?

vii_haven said:
what's the best, most value for money screen calibrator out there? i've read about the huey but the comments from CS don't match the 'award-winning' description it has. was considering the optix too but duno howmuch it costs and duno where in singapore has it. anyone?

check out consumer corner for the optix...

vii_haven said:

remember.... calibration systems is not like cameras.... people do not usually buy a few different models and try out and see which one better... neither do people buy a few to profile their PC. Generally speaking, if you are on budget get a colorvision spyder/spyder 2. otherwise go for monaco or gretag macbeth....

it really depends on YOUR needs. I bought the spyder 2 pro cuz I want to calibrate my projector as well.

If I only want to calibrate my screen, I will just get the cheapest spyder lor.

As the price of spyder 2 & Xrite optirx abt the same, which's better?

While I can't tell you which is the best, I do strongly suggest you avoid the "Huey". It's cheap, yes, but it's very "limited".

yyD70S said:
While I can't tell you which is the best, I do strongly suggest you avoid the "Huey". It's cheap, yes, but it's very "limited".
And they sell high price somemore. Now at EastGear the price is $160. Same as MO price few weeks ago.

I wonder how much is MO for huey now (if there is MO for it again) :think: .

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.