Best prices for K5ii / K5iis / K30 - help

wave251

Sep 27, 2010
Hi - sorry, I know this will have been asked many times but when searching the forum I'm not getting many returns that give real answers. Trying to decide on a new body... If anyone has recent pricing information from any of the usual stores appreciate if you could post. Thanks!

orient photo

6638_10151319945504096_666464352_n.png

sg camera store

Camera Body - Sgcamerastore.com :: Professional Photography Accessories / Videography Equipments / Studio Lightings / Studio Kits / Studio Equipments - (Powered by CubeCart)

SLR $1569
TK Photo $1550
Sgcamerastore $1485.

All price include GST.
Cash payment only

Quote from OP was $1460 for the K5 IIs

that is so attrative for K30, $649 sgd is going to be a best price for this spec DSLR range,

if pentax advertise a bit, people will definitely choose it over Canon 650D and Nikon D3200, as they sell almost double price of pentax K30.

sunnycamera said:
if pentax advertise a bit, people will definitely choose it over Canon 650D and Nikon D3200, as they sell almost double price of pentax K30.
Definitely, lol

brand new black unboxed k30 for $649.00 body and some new coloured bodies with lens for only $899.00 at the pentax webstore.

DSLR Cameras

all are out of stock..

$649 for a brand new K30? That's cheaper than second hand prices :bigeyes:

And there are some great deals there on other items like DA35/2.4 and 40XS lenses, which are also quite a bit cheaper than second hand prices. Best prices we've ever seen so far.

that is so attrative for K30, $649 sgd is going to be a best price for this spec DSLR range,

time to hide some extra money from my wife...from the looks of it, the website is just updating currently..

brand new black unboxed k30 for $649.00 body and some new coloured bodies with lens for only $899.00 at the pentax webstore.

DSLR Cameras

all are out of stock..

Yeah, at this price, its probably the best 'entry level DSLR' with much better than entry level specs/performance.

Hopefully its going to create another wave of Pentaxians like what Kx did for Pentax.
I'm going to have trouble selling off my K30 to move up to a K5IIs though..... :(

This is emjays website right? Darn just bought somehing yesterday. If only i knew this

this is emjay site right? still valid ah?

what's the new distro name again ? went to the couple usual shop for pentax stuff to look for a lenses and both mentioned they are waiting new stock in .... sad ...

This is emjays website right? Darn just bought somehing yesterday. If only i knew this

seems site has just been updated and the "out of stock" thing has been removed..
now to decide on the black k30body or the coured ones with lens.. the red and the orange body looks cool..