Best place to buy studio equipment on a budget.

benjicon

Mar 31, 2009
Singapore
Hey snappers,

My wife and I moved here a few months ago, my wife has been working as a protrait photographer in a studio in Sydney for the past 2 years, we are setting up a home studio here in Singapore in the spare room in our house, we want to buy Light, Light stand and Softbox, backdrop and dry cabinet this weekend.

I am not so familiar with the stores here in Singapore but I know there are a lot of them, I dont want to spend all weekend hunting all over the island for the best deal, we have a budget of around 2k, if anyone has any recommendations for a good store with a decent range and competiiitive prices I'd be very interested to hear. Also any place to avoid.

We Would also be interested in used gear that might be for sale.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Thanks. Ben.

Hey snappers,

My wife and I moved here a few months ago, my wife has been working as a protrait photographer in a studio in Sydney for the past 2 years, we are setting up a home studio here in Singapore in the spare room in our house, we want to buy Light, Light stand and Softbox, backdrop and dry cabinet this weekend.

I am not so familiar with the stores here in Singapore but I know there are a lot of them, I dont want to spend all weekend hunting all over the island for the best deal, we have a budget of around 2k, if anyone has any recommendations for a good store with a decent range and competiiitive prices I'd be very interested to hear. Also any place to avoid.

Thanks. Ben.

Bro This Thread maybe useful to you...:)
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/961730-Help-regarding-studio-lighting

Last edited:
Hey snappers,

Thanks. Ben.
ARTWORKFOTO has them