Best place to buy pentax new wide angle lense ....

jonne

May 21, 2008
Thought of buying a new pentax wide angle lens-the limited series - but dont know which shop has the best fair price...

do advice pentax friends!thanks! appreciate.

Thought of buying a new pentax wide angle lens-the limited series - but dont know which shop has the best fair price...

This question has been asked many many times before.Call the usual stores(SLR/Manly...) for prices...

T K Foto
Orient Photo @ SLS
Manly @ Temple St (Mr Quek)
SLR Revo @ Funan
Cathay Photo
M S Color

u might wanna consider sigma 10-20 got mine online for 720 can msg me if u're interested for the link

Wow.. you got a good price for Sigma for $720! Online? eBay? Amazon? I got mine locally for $870 :cry:

ebay haha hk seller.. free shipping also.. replied to afew pm regarding the link to the seller

How is the lens? Is it good?

sigma 10-20 is quite a popular wide angle lens. the lens is good enough for me and few other pentaxian who owns it. u can google for reviews before deciding to buy or not.
Some of the pros i can name u is the the "wideness" of having 10mm, and a relatively good price as compared to other wide angles.

The photo do get a little soft at the side, but this is really not an issue with photoshop. :)

Last edited: